Just a memory

His eyes harbor such emotion

JUST A MEMORY

Jungkook could only hear a ringing, deafening him as the darkness subsided. His worried eyes shifted to the moving figures under the linens that laid on his brother's bed. He couldn't decipher what was happening, loud noises once making him squeak in fear until they finally drowned out in the sounds of the morning. Birds chirping their happy little songs, those songs only ever making him smile in pure bliss as they hopped around on their small little stick. He could not seem to crack a smile as he gazed at the small, oblivious animals.

He had heard giggles, voices he no longer recognized as the person behind it slowly dissolved in  the dangerous waters of high school. He could not move, as that same stranger had told him to keep quiet the whole night. He could only stare longingly outside as the night sky and day battled, creating a hue of pinks and blues. He wished his mother would awaken, strolling out into the kitchen and starting her morning song. Oh, how he had loved that song. But as the days had moved, the breaking of glass was the replacement. Shouts of pure hatred were the now cryptic lyrics.

Jungkook hid his face in the covers as two bodies had risen from the bed beside his, he heard a voice whispering sweet nothings as the first had stumbled out of  the room. He felt a kick to his side, a stinging pain shooting into his spine. He whined softly, removing the covers to reveal an absolutely wrecked stranger. His gaze reminded Jungkook of strong blaze, thrashing and fighting. He knew the signal, the warning he was forced to succumb to. A threat, if anything. A death wish.

In all honesty, Jungkook was afraid. Fucking petrified, as he hid under the curtains of his shared door. He heard his mother call out a weak, "Jungkook!" signalling him to come to the kitchen. He was too scared to enter the room, legs shaking as he stepped slowly from behind the curtain. 

And, so it began.

What, exactly?

A series of cries of pain.

Jungkook struggled under his brother's grip, calling out to his mother until he lost his voice, and all that was left was a small squeak. He felt his body going limp, his vision blurring as hot, embarrassing tears rushed down his cheeks. Finally giving up, he let himself fall down. He shut his eyes, one last tear escaping as a tap on hardwood faded away down the hallway.

-

He laughed as he woke again, bandaged arms and legs. The ceilings seemed to light up with color as a victorious feeling rushed through his weak body. He had survived again.  

__
__
__

so heres a bit of jungkook's past. there'll be more next chapter because i hate you all :) no im kidding i love you pls dont leave i dont have anyone else reading these chapters get like 3 reads pls be loyal

anyways

if you were questioning what the fuck is going on with jungkook and why the fuck does he need blood, its this whole thing called renfield's disorder.

i started writing the original story in the summer of 2018 when I went to Salem and they talked about this whole blood craving disorder so I decided to make a story based off of it.

it sucked so i wanted to rewrite it cause people liked it

nobody likes it anymore rip 

you probably weren't wondering