One - Tom and Jerry

a/n: so jungcock and tea will look like this^

enjoy a shitty chapter :)

Kim Taehyung POV

Date: March 2nd, 2019

"Wake up, you dipshits! Eat your breakfast before it gets cold!"

A stern female voice echoes through the empty halls of the Jeon's residence. Groaning inaudibly, Taehyung slightly shuffles under his oh so comfy dark-colored bedsheets. Man, did he feel so comfortable —

"KIM MOTHERFUCKING TAEHYUNG, GET YOUR ASS UP!" That same female voice now thundered into his room, his poor bedroom door flung open, colliding with the pale blue wall beside it with full force. Oh geez, it made a noticeable indent.

The middle-aged lady glimpsing into his dimly lit room was his childhood's "friend's" mother, Jeon Sihyun. She was grasping onto a wooden spoon, repeatedly tapping it on Taehyung's door with impatience — which Taehyung did necessarily not like.

"M'kay," was all Taehyung murmured before slowly sitting up from his full sized bed, his navy sheets fluttering down his shoulders. Ms. Jeon then zoomed out of sight when hearing his unamused response. He sleepily scratches his neck while glancing at his red blaring alarm clock on his bedstand; 6:46 am. He then overhears Ms. Jeon bark sharply, at the end of the hall, "JK, I WILL SHOVE THIS SPOON UP YOUR ASS IF YOU SMARTASS ME!"

Holy fuck, it's too early to hear any rubbish nonsense from anyone.

"Tired of that old hag sometimes," Taehyung yawns, scratching at that exact spot for a few more seconds.

Taehyung was now somewhat awake, pushing himself up from his soft mattress and stretching. "Damn, I really need to clean my room, fuck," he cusses under his breath after stepping onto an unknown white substance that's probably been there for who knows how long.

He inspected his surroundings — which was untidy; his mathematics textbooks and filthy clothing were littered upon his hardwood floor; an office desk jostled into a dark corner, dirtied with bundles of failed attempts at Japanese origami; pale blue walls were decorated with posters of his beloved girl groups (for example 'Red Velvet,' 'f(x),' 'Twice,' etc.); and just garbage everywhere. Yep, that just about sums it up.

Unfornutely, it was time to accomplish his mission, his dreadful morning routine — if you could call it that.

Instinctively slipping into his house slippers right beside his bed, Taehyung drags himself out of his filthy bedroom and into the hallway of the house, brightly illuminated provided by the annular lights overhead. Squinting through the rays of brightness, Taehyung turns to his right to head to the bathroom right next door, when suddenly, a broad figure abruptly collides into him, thumping his forehead hard against it.

"Ow, the fuck-"

"Oh man, holy shit-"

Taehyung peers up (while seething in pain) to lock gazes with none other than his childhood acquaintance of eight years, Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook's rust-colored chocolate eyes bore into a bewildered Taehyung as he was only bearing on gray sweatpants that were hanging low on his defined hips, his impressively sculpted abdomen (Taehyung gulped a bit at this) proudly outshining the lit hallway. Shirtless and dark locks protruding in different directions since he just got out of bed as well, Jungkook gave the brunette boy in front of him a menacing scowl.