Two - Realization

a/n: welcome back to another shitty chapter how are ya 

here is taehyung's outfit for the competition (but taller?)

we continue.

Date: Still March 2nd, 2019

[a Few Hours Earlier]

Kim Taehyung POV

Taehyung was in the middle of balancing five water bottles on their lunch table, his flushed tongue sticking out in concentration. It was currently lunch break, Jimin and Hoseok were eating across from him, noisy as usual. Taehyung glances at them behind the water bottles, Jimin was "sneakily" peeking at another table every so often.

" — think he's cute," Jimin told Hoseok from what Taehyung gathered, blushing imperceptibly and Hoseok gives him an 'ooh.' Taehyung attempted to set a sixth water bottle onto the top of the fifth, slowly backing up to admire his hard work. He now focuses his attention on the two boys in front of him, now whispering to each other in secret.

"Yah, I'm here too you know. What are you two blabbing about?" Taehyung questions and Jimin stops whispering, giving Taehyung a sheepish smile.

"I might have a crush — "

"WHO IS IT, I'LL MURDER THAT BASTARD —"

"Whoawhoawhoa Tae, chill," Jimin laughs, side-eyeing that table once more. Hoseok rolls his eyes at this action and nibbles on his tuna sandwich. Taehyung glimpses at what table Jimin was gazing at so much and internally groans, it was the 'The Jocks,' table or Taehyung nicknamed them, 'Thick-witted Waste of Space.'

Sitting at one side of the round lunch table was two boisterous jocks, Jackson Wang and Park Chanyeol, both were busy making a cringy handshake that involved a dab. One pretty boy that remained silent named Jin (that's all Taehyung could remember), tapping on his phone in sheer boredom. Then, a smaller male with bleach blond hair and multiple pierced earrings (Taehyung did not recognize him) was conversing with the worst of them all, Jeon Jungkook, laughing cheekily after stating something. Ugh. 

Taehyung's gaze lingers on the chuckling Jungkook for a moment, resentment pouring out of every inch of his body, god he really disliked him. From his cocky attitude to his bowling ball of a hairstyle, Taehyung despises everything about Jungkook.

'He's such an ass even if he was just breathing,' Taehyung thought, his eyebrows furrowing.

Unexpectedly. Jungkook's eyes caught Taehyung staring, making the crimsoned boy pretend he was placing yet another (nonexistent) water bottle on his tower, which topples over by his wrist accidentally bumping the bottom of the bottle tower. 'Wtfwtfwtf why did he have to look over here,' he thought, panicking. Taehyung's blind eyes might be messing with him but did Jungkook just smile at him?