Blixer(New Game/Final Boss) x corrupted!reader

( Requested By: TheArtistTr45h)

Narrator's P.O.V

One day near the tower pipes both Cube and the reader got stuck in the water that flew all the way to the pipes, then falling, falling and  falling deeper in the tower, darkness consumed the two like this:

Now they're heading to a unknown area of the tower, hoping someone will save them soon. They never gave up, determined for someone to save them from the place they were head to, hugging each other dew to all the overwhelming fear. 

Blue and the Pirate Boat of course seen this and went in the pipe, but since the pipes sort things into 4 different pipes leading in different directions, went to the first pipe to right leading them to this small pool of water in the tower. The small, bright, glowing , blue square thought of a plan and told the Boat. 

(Blue is bold, Boat is normal

(Blue is bold, Boat is normal.)

"we must find Cube and (y/n) now, They're in trouble, the pipe may have had some sort of sorting system that we need to shut down so I will just explore this place, while you saty here..... deal?"

"Sounds good, deal." *smiles*

"I'll be back in a little while. Try to find a place to stay with water, just in case I need to cross over to another platform."

"Got it!"

And with that, the square is off with his journey. 

( time skip dew to Blue Spam dashing)

At this point, Blue got saved by Heli before Blue can got shredded to pieces. They flew passed the pink obstacle and saw everyone being knocked out by this massive smasher on the wall. The pipe spit out Cube and (y/n), grabbing (y/n) first with the machine claws, that looked like they came out of a claw machine. Everyone noticed this and Heli tried to push the claw back but the claw was too strong that it made Heli crash land on the railing, completely knocked out. Cube was not was now shaking with fear and hugs his knees. The corrupted tree-angle piece had now fully corrupted (y/n).

(y/n) P.O.V

' Come on....come on......fight the corruption, fight the......corrupt....tion...' I whispered to myself but then as soon as I felt myself start to loss control I started crying, until I heard someone coming. The person who come was the pink demon himself, King Blixer. I turned around to face the others but everyone looks like they have not heard or seen King Blixer. I quickly looked back at Blixer's direction, suddenly he charged right for me and grabed me, picked me up and began to run away, all the others noticed and followed. As soon as he put me down on some bed then left as quick as possible so the others won't find me, I got up and looked in a nearby mirror and saw (f/o) has turned pink but somehow i'm in control of my corrupted form. What felt like forever, I just laid on the bed and read some books off of the bookself that was next to mirror. That is when some kind of crown landed on my lap, I put down my book and saw Blixer walk toward me slowly. I grabed the crown and turned the opposite from Blixer, looked behind me at Blixer.

( the reader is bold and King blixer is normal)

"Oh no you don't. I have the crown and I will not give it to you, Blixer!"

 He just put his hands on my shoulder and said, " This is not the time, give me back my crown i worked hard to earn." 

"Never!" 

That was when Blixer grabed my wrist and with his other hand yanked the crown out of my hand, at that point I was panicking.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Please forgive me, don't hurt me." I cried, shaking closing my eyes tightly, waiting for death.

"I'm not going to hurt you, there is nothing to worry about and there is no need for 'I'm Sorry' nonsence, *smiles and hugs me*"

" can I ask you a question.... Blixer."

"sure."

".......What happend to the others?......* looking down at the bed pillows, frowning*"

King Blixer P.O.V

That one question echoed in my head, I may had hesitated for too long because I began to hear sobbing coming from next to me. "What did you do to them, blixer. *sniff* Where are they.....What happened to them." I heard her say while crying, breaking my heart. I turned around, facing her and looked at her in the eyes. I started to lose it and suddenly I attack hugged her, crying.

*gasp* came from her, she was shocked because of the sudden hug but soon hugged back, I repeatedly said 'I'm sorry' and 'Please forgive me' while nuzzling her chest cry hard

*gasp* came from her, she was shocked because of the sudden hug but soon hugged back, I repeatedly said 'I'm sorry' and 'Please forgive me' while nuzzling her chest cry hard. "I forgive you Blixer, everythings ok." After hearing that from her, I look up to see her smiling and blushing. "Can you answer my ques-" I cut her off by saying, " I killed Blue, Cube got corrupted, Heli is still knocked out by the dammage took when pushing the 'grabbing claw', that Pirate Boat is fine, just worried thats all." 

Back to (y/n) P.O.V

I was mentally shocked but since im corrupted, I feel no emotions but a little happy on hearing that. "Blixer, It is ok because I'll always be by your side during the hard times." I said softly, loud enough for him to hear, I break the hug and pat the space next to me on the bed and then we fell asleep dew to all the crying earlier. (cuddling each other to sleep)