Dragon Blixer x Scared Reader (part 4)

(Y/n) P.O.V 

After chasing the 4 small Shapes for 10 minutes straight, I sat down next to Blixer but due to exhaustion from running I lean against Blixer's shoulder. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. In a matter of seconds, I fell asleep.

Blixer's P.O.V

Not even a minute later, she just fell asleep so I carried her bride style and set her down on my bed. I look at her, Blushing slightly due to how peacefull she looked: 

I caught a glimps of those small shapes, I hated from the beggining when they woke me up

I caught a glimps of those small shapes, I hated from the beggining when they woke me up. They seemed to notice my glare so they quickly fleed the cave entirely, so I wouldn't get mad. I look at her and just decide to lay down on the bed, next to her, soon enough I turn around toward her and wrapped my arms around her, cuddling her in my arms. What felt like 10 minutes later, my eyes start getting heavy, fading in and out of reality, soon shutting my eyes, drifting to sleeping. In the morning, I got up to the smell of pancakes so I walked to the part of the cave where I made the kitchen and saw her putting the pancakes on a plate, soon facing me as if she was going to wake me up for breakfast causing me to blush at the thought. 

(Blixer is Normal, (y/n) is Bold)

"Oh, Hi Blixer... I didn't see you there, when did you wake up?"

"Just bearly woke up, I woke up due to the smell of the pancake you made." *blushing slightly*

"really!? Well, you must be hungry so I s-served you, so...uhh..." *blushing due to the awkward conversation, looks down*

*chuckles* "Thank you, (n/n)."  I walks up to (y/n) and gives a kiss on the head and sits down*

At the table with talked about many thing, getting to learn things we never knew about each other like my old electric guitar or me playing as the Dj once. Turns out that (Y/n) is a singer who does covers for songs that already exist. 

"Can you show me what song you can sing?"

*blushes bright red, clearly embarrassed, looking away, avoiding eye contact* "I-If y-you really w-want me t-to..."

"I bet you'll be amazing at it...I beleive in you, (n/n)."

*still blushing hard, remembering the song and what he said* "O-Oh ok..."

*inhales* 'here goes nothing'

(Y/n) sings:

Her voice song angelic, I guess I really love her so much, more then before...