Dragon Blixer x Scared Reader (part 3)

(Reader's P.O.V)
Everyone was shocked about seeing Blixer as a dragon after the Accident, just like my reaction on seeing Blixer. After the day of the party, we decide to go the hot springs near the volcano. When we were going there after we put on our swim wear, I was so excited that I legit started skipping. When we got to the hot springs, there was a big enough pool for Blixer and the rest of us in it. We went in the water and started to relax while the steam made it slightly foggy.

~~~Timeskip~~~

After we got back, Blixer wanted to have a talk with everyone about this form. "Guys....this isn't really my real self....as in form... I have different forms, the one I was using is my dragon form...want to see my normal form, for this once." Blixer says, looking at me straight in eyes, very serious about seeing the for this day and only this day. I nodded in agreement while the others copied. As soon as he switched forms, everyone were shock, I started blushing due to him still staring at me. He looked like:

I hear him chuckle making me blush harder due to how handsome his deep voice sounds, my heart pounding out my chest, all the air crushing my lungs

I hear him chuckle making me blush harder due to how handsome his deep voice sounds, my heart pounding out my chest, all the air crushing my lungs. At that moment I felt like was going implode, completely embarrassed, face completely red, a hand to my heart. He start walking towards me, making me become very shy, I close my eyes not wanting to look at him. I felt his hand under my chin, I open my eyes slowly, looking at him. "You know...You're very cute when you blush, darling." Blixer said, looking into my (e/c) eyes, making me hug him, burying my face in his chest to hide my bright blushing face. I felt him hug back, which my my jump slightly, and soon I felt my getting rubbed by one of his hands, in a comforting way. As soon as I calmed down, I broke the hug, scratching the back of my head in a nervous way. Then he pet me on the head, but at least he was now only a few inches taller then me. "There is no need on acting shy...I'm just flirting with you, beautiful." Blixer continued to say winking at me, I back up slowly while he just keeps walking towards me. I soon hit a cave wall and gasp, quickly looking behind me then quickly looking at him, telling him to calm down, stuttering a lot. He then pinned to the wall and leaned toward my face, making me look away. I felt one of his hands grab my chin, forcing me to look at him and then he took this chance to kiss me in lips. The world stops and my head felt like it was going to explode like a pop corn kernel. As soon as he backed up, still pinning me to the wall, he saw my completely red face with me a dizzy-ish daze anime expression. Everyone else were laughing so hard, that I got so mad, I yanked Blixer out the way and started chasing the 4 small shapes.

(I might continue this oneshot but i'm not 100% sure...if you want more of this oneshot I will gladly make more... I'm inspired because of all of your support, thank you so much)