𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁

I've always felt that there is this 'THING' missing from my life. No matter where I go, what I do, who I hang with, be it with my friends, family I've always felt that something is missing from my life. What is that you ask? Well my friend that's what I'm about to find out I guess. Or atleast I hope so.

"Hello?"

I looked up to find my co-worker staring at me from beneath her blue-rimmed glasses, holding a cup of coffee. This is the only part of the day which brings a tad bit of joy to my soul because I have just another half an hour before my shift ends.

"Sorry..I just.....you know" and like everytime, I couldn't complete the sentence.

"You know what girl, I think we need to have a conversation about this. Don't you think?" she asked me, raising her eyebrows.

Thing is I don't know from where to start or how to explain my dilemma so with a fake smile I told her, "I'm fine. Really. Don't worry about me girl".

She checked me up and down once more as if she was hoping to find some sort of clue which would give my game away.

Thankfully she didn't and giving me a final nod made her way towards her room. Her shift ends before mine so she packed her stuff and within ten minutes she left the workplace.

That leaves just me and my boss. I checked my watch. It said quarter to six. Phew. It's been a really hectic day again because I was still drained out from yesterday's party.

Yes I pretty much a socially active person because that's what you are expected to be when you work in one of the biggest multi-national companies. You have be keep in touch with different kinds of people, attend boaring parties and meetings and do so many things which you could never imagine you would be doing right now.

The clock struck seven and I left my office. It was again a windy day so I left my hair open, enjoying it with pure bliss as I boarded the last bus which left for 13 downtown street. This is one of the many things I savour every day in my entire 23 years of existence.

Sitting by the window, the wind caressing my cheeks gently, kissing my ears and smothering my hair as if I were a porcelain doll. I closed my eyes and let it have its way for the next one hour and fifteen minutes.

The bus came to a sudden halt. Yes, I have reached my destination my friend and I'll be heading home now.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hi honey", greeted a cheerful voice and kissed my cheek.

"Hi love", I said with a smile, trying to keep my eyes open as I stepped inside my house.

It's more of a two bedroom tier flat which my husband purchased last month. Very luxurious and similar to the ones you see in TV soaps.

"How was your day babe?" he asked me, like always like a record player and my reply would be, "fine thank you very much gentle sir" and then he would give me a warm hug and we would have dinner, shower together, make love and went back to bed.

Not today.

"Just tired", was my reply before I made my way to the kitchen.

I wanted him to notice that nothing was right in our life. The way we wanted it to be, with so much of love, hearts and roses, happiness, none of that I've experienced so far which he had promised me when we took our vow on our wedding day.

"Tired of?"

I looked up to find him setting the table for dinner without glancing at me. It's like two people having a very normal conversation.