𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹

Photo given at top - Joseph Morgan (Nicklaus)

~~~~~~~~~~Angie~~~~~~~~

Uh oh. I’ve been standing in the queue for half an hour and my feet is already hurting. Yeah blame it on my new sneakers but what was I supposed to do. My bestie gifted me as a parting gift yesterday and they are freaking cute <3

I never thought that I would be going abroad for my higher studies without my bestie. Travelling together has always been our dream but I guess life had other plans.

Which brings me back to where I’m waiting for almost one hour now and still counting.

Security check has always been a pretty lengthy procedure but I’m already used to it. I’ve never really travelled alone so managing two huge suitcases and a backpack wasn’t an easy job for me.

“Here let me help you with that”, offered a very kind voice and I found a green - eyed stranger on my left looking at me as if I was the most precious person that ever existed on this planet.

I was just about to pass those two giant suitcases through the baggage drop.

Damn what is it about his eyes which pulled me in? But I knew better than to entertain an unknown stranger so I politely declined his offer and got it done without his help.

He looked hurt for a minute but then plastered a fake smile and left me, staring at his retreating figure.

Another one hour and I was all set to board my plane. Ah finally! Excited I decided to call my bestie before leaving. Who knows what future has in store for me…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~Niklaus~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angel.

That’s the first name that came to my mind when I set my eyes on her.

Brown wavy hair, pale skin, warm brown eyes and a smile which can make anyone fall in love, there stood a 5’ girl carrying two huge suitcases and a backpack by herself without any company.

I wonder how she even managed to carry them all by herself. Or the fact that such a beautiful creature is brave enough to travel alone intrigues me.

So after trying to hold myself back from approaching her for the past one hour I walked up to her and offered to help her with her bags bigger than her entire being.

However I never expected what happened next.

“Oh no thank you but I think I can manage it on my own”, was what she said to my offer and left me disheartened.

Oh Angel….if only you were strong enough to say ‘no’ like her…….

I was hurt but still plastered a smile and left the place. Time for me to get a cup of coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Angie~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never expected to meet the beautiful stranger again. He was sitting in front of me as I talked to my bestie over the phone.

“Babee I’m already missing you”, I heard her saying but my eyes were focused on him.

OMG! He was totally checking me out and not even feeling one bit guilty about it :O

“Yes my boo. I’m gonna miss you so freaking much. Will call you as soon as I land”

“Yeah man. Have a happy safe flight. I love you. Muahhhhh”

“Muahhhh baby”

Okay I badly wanted to update her about the green eyed stranger but I wasn’t sure if he was eavesdropping so I decided to text her instead.