* 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲

"Meow?"

She became still for a moment, fixing her black-rimmed spectacles before looking up from the magazine. It was HIM.

Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. The only place where she hoped she would have a little bit of ME time and regain her sanity had to be the one where she would meet HIM isn't it?

It's not like he knew she would be here because last time they talked was like two days ago(unless he has been stalking her) and this trip which was a spur of the moment decision. Infact she didn't even have her phone with her. I mean what are the odds right?

"H-hi..you"

"Yeah it's me", he said, looking at her with his intense bluish-grey eyes. Or is it greyish-blue?

He was wearing a navy-blue shirt over a white tee and black-denims, making him look like the 21st century version of male Adonis.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him, a bit rudely.

Of course she didn't want to act that way. She always thought the first time they meet will be kinda 'running towards him and jump onto his arms' thing. But life had other plans.

"You want me to leave?", he asked her, raising his eyebrows.

She thought for a moment, her gave shifting towards his lips. Damn..those gorgeous pink lips. They were of the perfect shape and she had always wanted to kiss them.

"Ahem."

Embarassed, she quickly shifted her gaze back to his eyes.

"It's upto you. Who am I to stop?"

He smiled. She was still the same. The girl he had talked to five years ago for the first time. A pretty face with a smart tongue always ready with her comebacks. He found it both amusing as well as entertaining.

"Why didn't you come online?" he asked, sitting down beside her.

This was a question which had been bugging him since the past two days. If there's one thing he knew about her, no matter how busy she is, there's always a text from her.

"I got bored of using the internet", she said.

"Hmm I see".

To the world they looked like two old friends making a conversation after a long time.

"Where are you headed to?" she asked him at last, curiosity almost killing her.

"An island", he said with a wink.

What the heck! No fucking way. Of all the places he HAD to choose 'The island'?

"You?"

"I think I'll just pass", she said, gulping.

"Lol see your prayers finally came true. Aren't you happy?" he asked her, wondering why she looked upset when she should be doing 'The happy dance' like she said she would do the day they finally meet.

"More like you made it come true with your special skills since you have a phd in stalking", she replied.

The entire crowd stared at them as he burst into laughter. Oh God, she is so sweet. Did she really think he would go to the extent of stalking? If he wanted to meet her he would have just hopped onto a plane and be there in front of her apartment.

"Cutie whatever be our situation just be happy that we finally got to meet, be it a co-incidence or my stalker abilities", he said, still laughing.

"Don't call me cutie!" she said, stomping her foot and got up once she heard it was the boarding time.

He continued laughing, having no idea why she was so angry when she should be smiling and laughing. His cutie..