𝗭𝗶𝗼𝗻 & 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀𝘆

Once upon a time there was a big bad wolf named Ares. He was an alpha living in the southern alps with his luna and other pack members. Everybody feared the Alpha because he was cruel, selfish and killed anyone who was in his way until one day Luna Sky gave birth to a beautiful wolf cub named Zion.

On the other hand, living in an abandoned house were two huge forest cats. The female cat gave birth to six kittens but a group of foxes attacked them. In order to save themselves, both the cats abandoned all theie kittens and ran way. Five out of six kittens were eaten and torn apart by the wicked foxes leaving behind Flossy, the tiniest kitten who was hiding in a litter box.

This is the love story of Zion and Flossy <3

****************************************************************************

It has been a week since Zion was in the cave with his mother. He could neither hear nor see. Just smell random things. Like he could differentiate the smell between his mom and other wolves.

"It's been a month Luna Sky. Should we go and look for Alpha Ares?" one of the wolves asked Luna Sky who sighed.

"It's pointless. If he really cared about us then he would have come back a long time ago. And besides, Zion will grow up soon and I'll train him well enough to lead our pack"

Zion didn't like the scent of this particular wolf because his mom always felt cold and distressed in his or her presence. He wished he could ask her what made her so upset but sadly, he didn't know how to speak.

When Flossy woke up from her sleep, it was raining outside. However, the storm and the rain never bothered her because she couldn't hear or see. She loved the smell of the rain.

The only thing that she didn't like was the chilly wind striking across her furry body. She tried to roll herself like a puffball but in vain.
Where is mommy and daddy? She wondered.

After cleaning her body and paws she felt hungry so she purred for her mom but nobody came. So she stopped purring and waited because her mommy told her to never leave her litter box no matter what happened unless she learnt how to see and hear.
Maybe mommy and daddy went to bring food...she thought and went back to sleep.

Zion couldn't sleep. He felt restless, hot and terribly bored. All he wanted to do was get out of this damn cave. The smell was starting to drive him crazy. So that night after luna Sky fell asleep he quietly crept out of the cave to have a little adventure.

The moment he stepped his foot outside, he could feel the rain strike across his skin along with the fresh air. And in that moment, he realized, that he has never felt more alive.

He started walking slowly in an unknown destination. The thought of not being able to see or hear didn't bother him much. He just followed his instinct.

After some time, Zion started running and the adrenaline rush drove him insane. He loved the feeling so much until a smell struck his nose....it was sweet and yummy which reminded him of only one thing. FOOD!

Flossy woke up again only to find that she was alone. Her mommy never came back. The thought made her very upset and she started purring and crying instantly. And then she smelled something husky, masculine and dangerous...but she felt drawn to that smell as if under the influence of some magic spell.

The intensity of the smell increased and soon she felt someone standing in front of the litter box. Uh-oh...is that a big bad wolf which has come to kill me?

Zion was standing in front of the litter box, his stomach growling like crazy but for some weird reason he just stopped himself.
Hmm why does this smell so familiar, he thought.And then he remembered.