feelings

Just saying they might be outta character, they might not. Who knows
_______________________________________
Once alastor introduced himself angel stared at alastor and alastor caught his gaze and grinned, he walked up to the spider and toward over him.

"Why hello~" Alastor said in his static voice. Angel looked up at alastor and put his hands on his hips, "what's up strawberry pimp, so how long are you here? "

"Well I'm not quite sure, I guess forever" Al said while cackling at the end. Angel smiled at that and it's rare that he smiles genuinely.

Charlie walked in and saw the two boys talking and laughing with each other. She smiled warmly and left the room.

Al and angel kept talking for hours til night hit. Angel walked out of the hotel hitting up some guys and buying more drugs.  Alastor watched out of his window and frowned. "He doesn't need to do that.. " Al said and shut his curtains.

Once morning hit angel was passed out, nugget nudged the blanket and it soon fell off of him reavealing a very nude spider demon. He grabbed his shorts and put em on then a tank top.

Angel brought his piggy some food and water and didn't even notice the note on his bed side table. Angel climbed back into bed and that's when he noticed.

Angel grabbed the note and it read, "dear angel,  why must you go out and treat yourself like your a whore, go get a job!  I can't stand to see my friend do this to themselves. Please just do this for me?  Thanks farewell! Love alastor ~"

Angel frowned and from behind the slightly cracked door alastor watched. "And that's all we'll ever be.. Friends.. " Angel set down the note and sighed to himself.

Alastor thought for a moment, "he has feelings for me? " He said softly and walked to his room, "angel... Likes me..? " Alastor sat on his bed and ran a hand through his messy locks.

This is the start of a new beginning...