Its a long story

You guys-
I-
2k reads already
I'm so fucking happy y'all like my story
So imma add another part uwu
Because quarantine sucks and I'm bored
So imma give y'all something to read
Oh btw this isn't related to the story
It's more like a one shot?? Idk

E N J O Y
//
Angel sat at the bar alone, he felt sad a certain demon didn't feel the same for him. He drowned his sorrows hoping to forget about his little crush but to no avail.
The spider demon was already on his fiftieth drink but still nothing. Charlie burst in hoping to find angel, and there he was. "Angel what did we agree on?!" She furrowed her brows in anger.

Angel slowly faced his head towards Charlie and gave her a sad smile and said in a shaky sad voice, "I'm sorry..I..I had too..." the demon spider said as tears were falling. Charlie was shocked. She sighed and gave angel a big hug, letting him cry on her shoulder.
They stood there like that for what felt like eternity. Once angel was out of his little mood he tore himself away from her and wiped his tears. "Thanks toots, I uh, heh needed that"

"Anytime angel" she smiled lovingly at him. "Let's get back to the hotel"
Angel agreed and the two walked back to the hotel they owned.

Once they set foot angel immediately glanced over at alastor. The radio demon stared right back and walked close to him. "You smell like alcohol..you should wash up.." was all he said then walked off.
Angel felt something deep inside him, he wanted to hurt alastor but he also didn't. He growled slightly at his response and just stormed off into his room. Slamming the door behind him, angel grabbed his piglet and cuddled him just crying himself to sleep.

Alastor walked by angel's door and could hear a faint crying. He peaked in from a small crack and saw angel hugging his pig while tears fell his eyes. To be honest he felt kinda bad. Alastor walked away and into his own bedroom.
Later that night he heard the crying stop, he went to go check and saw angel sleeping. He shook his head as a thought ran through but walked back to his room and softly shut the door.

The radio demon striped off and out of his clothes as he was only in boxers. He climbed into bed and shut his eyes as he tried to sleep. A few minutes we'll more like hours pass by and he still can't sleep.
The radio demon sat there wide eyed just staring at the ceiling thinking about what would happen tomorrow, would angel still try to flirt, would he not talk to him anymore?
He groaned and shut his eyes trying to sleep again, but couldn't . He sat there for hours just thinking.
He sat there face palming wondering what to do then he jumped as angel walked in.
"Wh- angel, what're you doing in my room?"

The spider demon walked over and sat on alastor's bed beside him. "I was thinking..what about me do you not like? I get it that I sell out my body for drugs, but still..I..I don't know..I just..I would like to fucking know!" Angel said in a hurt tone as he stared at alastor in his eyes.
Alastor was shocked at this, his face red from embarrassment? No. Anger? No. It was something though.
The radio was about to say something then quickly shut his mouth as those dark memories came back like a punch to the face. He sighed and looked directly into angels eyes
"It's not that I don't like you. It's that I'm..im afraid to.. love again? Whenever I was alive, I loved this person dearly, but they broke my heart. I tried loving someone else,the same thing. Someone else, the same thing. Then someone else again, and the same damn thing. I'm just..what if you do that? What if we try dating then you do the exact same thing?"

Angel looked hurt and scooted closer to alastor, "even if I wanted to,I could never. This is..Ive never felt like this with anyone else before in my life of living and being dead" angel chuckled at that and scooted even closer to alastor, giving him a tight hug and squeeze. "I'll wait. I'll wait as long as I need to just to be with you.."

Alastor felt his breath being taken away and hugged angel back just as tight. "Thank you.." alastor felt his cheeks heat up more and he felt a sudden urge,the urge to kiss him. He thought he wasn't ready, not yet at least. His hand quickly traveled to angel's chin to lift it slowly.
Angel looked alastor deep in his red eyes then they both closed them as their lips softly touched.

Alastor loved the feeling of soft lips against his own. He moaned softly at the soft touch of angel's tongue and quickly opened his mouth. The two wrestled each other's tongues but immediately alastor won. Angel was shocked at how good of a kisser he was.

The radio demon pinned the spider to the bed and grinned his hips on him. Angel let out a soft moan as alastor did that. Angel was quick to take his clothes off along with helping alastor out of his own.
The two just laid there kissing and grinding.

Alastor got tired of waiting and immediately shoved himself in giving no warning. Angel gasped and opened his legs wide, loving the feeling of alastor press hard against his prostate.
The radio demon chuckled deeply and pinned the spiders arm beside his head as he pounded him faster and harder.
Angel gasped and did his best to hold the moans. Alastor held tight onto his wrists as he pounded him harder and harder, cumming every time angel let out a moan.
He let out his final seed, pulling out with a soft gasp and collapsing beside him.
Angel giggled and painted as he held onto alastor tightly. They both just laid there for a few minutes til they decided to clean up together.
After they were finished they noticed it was day and decided to get ready. Angel stood in the main lobby with Charlie trying to help her design more walls while alastor just stood in the corner watching him. Angel giggled with a slight blush and blew a kiss at the demon. The radio demon grinned while walking by then smacked his ass playfully as he decided to go help husk with the drinks.
Charlie watched what happened and smiled to herself knowing damn well they made it in the end.

//
I worked damn hard for this lol so I hope y'all like it. It's been a few years right? Didn't I make this in 2019?? I think so?? Well
Idk if the the characters are out of character but I tried :,)