love

( y'all wanted this so I'm making it. Btw this doesn't connect with the first part, sorry oh btw NSFW warning so )

Alastor strode the streets of hell, cane in hand like always. He came across one particular demon, one he hated with such passion. The said demon noticed alastor and came up to him, wrapping his arms around Al's neck. "Hey there deer boy~ what ya up to? " Angel asked as he leaned up close to alastor's pale face.

Alastor adjusted his monocle and cleared his throat, "why should I bother talking to a pathetic slut such as yourself? " Alastor blurted and pushed angel off, walking back to the hotel. Angel huffed and he actually felt pretty sad, deep down in his little whore heart he had true feelings for alastor.

At the hotel the two left each other alone for the night, angel didn't say anything he didn't take one glance at him and left the deer demon be. Alastor was happy to be left alone for once. But that soon changed when this went on for months. He hated to admit but he missed the fights they had, he missed the touching and glaring and, alastor's pale cheeks turned to a light pink hue, "am I in love? " Alastor asked himself.

The demon frowned for once realizing what did to angel and felt for the first time, sad. He found angel sitting alone in a bar, drinling, he looking terrible, bags under his beautiful pink eyes. Alastor sat next to angel and glanced at him, "what would you like? " The bartender asked, looking at alastor, "whisky" Al answered.

As angel was about to leave alastor grabbed him gently and stared straight into those beautiful pink eyes, "don't go. Stay" Alastor said with a stern voice. Angel was taken back by surprise and stayed in his seat staring back into alastor's beautiful red eyes.

"Here you go" The bartender said as he gave alastor his drink, "thanks" Al muttered to the bartender and handed him his cash. Angel glared Al up and down, "are you drunk already? W.. Why want me to stay? I'm just some fuck up slut to you anyways" Angel snatched his arm away from alastor but Al got a grip of it again, "because, angel I realized I love you, I miss our sweet arguments and the looks we've give each other. I miss the touching. I miss everything. I miss you" Alastor smiled at angel but angel still didn't get it.

"Stop fucking with my emotions" Angel got up to leave but alastor pulled him back, hand still holding his arm but let go to cup his cheeks and gently kiss angel. Angel's white cheeks turned to a dark hue of pink and kissed back. Soft lips rubbing along one another.

Minutes passed and the two burst into Angel's room, lips still locked together and moving in unison. Once they were in, alastor pulled away and pushed angel on his bed. Angel grinned and unbuttoned alastor's shirt, taking it off slowly as long with the pants. Alastor grinned and helped angel take off his clothes as well.

Angel and alastor spent the next few minutes just kissing and touching each other's dicks. Alastor started kissing and sucking on Angel's neck and chest, slowly moving down to his member and giving it a light peck to the tip. Al started stroking as well as sucking and enjoyed the taste. Angel moaned softly, loving the feeling.

Angel gasped when Al sped up his movements and rolled his head back, "fuck~" Angel moaned and soon came in alastor's mouth. Alastor grinned and swallowed, "you taste good dear" Alastor spread Angel's legs and pushed the tip in slowly.

Angel grinned and stared straight into alastor's eyes, watching him slide in. Alastor chuckled and slid in and out in a slow pace, not wanting to hurt angel even though he's done this plenty of times. Angel let out delighted moans and squeals. This made alastor lose his control and move a bit faster til he felt angel was okay he started moving faster.

Angel gasped as alastor flipped him onto his stomach and started pounding his his ass. Angel moaned loudly and closed his eyes loving this moment. Alastor continues to pound Angel's's prostate til he came deep inside him, filling him to the brim.

Angel gasped and inhaled lightly when alastor pulled out. Alastor watched his seed spill out of Angel's ass and grinned. Angel turned to his side and looked at alastor with loving eyes. "We should get cleaned up" Angel said and alastor nodded.

The two went into the bathroom and turned the water on, both getting in. Angel started playing with bubbles and alastor smiled, watching him. After the two got clean they rinsed off and started drying themselves.

Later the two love birds put on jammies and climbed into bed, snuggling against one another. "I love you Al" Angel muttered as he closed his tired eyes.

Alastor smiled lovingly and closed his tired as well, "I love you too angel, goodnight" He kissed his forehead then quickly went deep into slumber.

Angel muttered very quietly, "goodnight Al" Then he himself went into a deep slumber.