make a wish.

WORST BEHAVIOUR
MISCELLANEOUS

You're probably familiar with the rules of an applyfic by now, so I'm not going to go into detail, but all of the general applyfic rules will apply here, so remember to BE POLITE and don't go around picking fights, and BE ACTIVE, by voting and com...

You're probably familiar with the rules of an applyfic by now, so I'm not going to go into detail, but all of the general applyfic rules will apply here, so remember to BE POLITE and don't go around picking fights, and BE ACTIVE, by voting and commenting on every chapter if you are accepted. If you're not active and haven't alerted me about a hiatus, then I will kick your character out (and please tell me about any username changes so we can avoid any mixups). Add this story to your library so you can get updates for this fic, because otherwise you'll end up missing notifications. Please make sure your forms are detailed and neat because then you'll be much more likely to be accepted, so don't try and give me a five sentence personality.

Also, for major brownie points, please apply for UNDERRATED SLOTS and LOVE INTERESTS. There are always slots and love interests that are popular than others, and it's really hard to chose when you get great forms all for the same slot. also, I'm only allowing idol face claims, so no ulzzangs are allowed, and try to stick to face claims born between 1997 and 2001. Only COMMENTED forms on this chapter will be accepted, in PASTEBIN, GOOGLE DOCS or THINFI links only. if you cannot access any of them, please contact me and we will figure something out. Please comment your forms inline next to the SUBMIT YOUR FORM HERE line.

.

LINK TO FORM !

SUBMIT YOUR FORM INLINE HERE !
( SLOT + LOVE INTEREST + LINK )

.

FORMS RECEIVED (27)
NO. OF SLOTS OPEN (0/9)
DEADLINEAUGUST 30, 2019, 9PM KST

TAKEN FACE CLAIMS
FROMIS_9's LEE CHAEYOUNG
MODEL SERENA MOTOLA
IZ*ONE's KIM MINJOO
LOONA's JEON HEEJIN
WEKI MEKI's KIM DOYEON
ITZY's SHIN RYUJIN
COSMIC GIRLS' LEE LUDA
(G)I-DLE's YEH SHUHUA
TWICE's SON CHAEYOUNG

.

ANNOUNCEMENTS !

[ AUGUST 30, 2019 ]
worst behaviour is now officially closed. thank you to everyone who applied, i got so many good forms and i'm sad that i couldn't accept everyone. but if you didn't get in don't worry, because i'm looking at adding some characters as extra's that'll probably make an appearance in the story every so often so look out for those.