Chapter 19

Insecure

3th person POV
_________________

Yoongi came home late at night, "Baby I'm home! I missed you~!"
But before he could get a hug he got a kick immediately.
"Stay away from me!" Jimin yelled.
Jimin again crossed his arms.

"again don't come near me smelling like someone else" Jimin explained. And so Yoongi smelled himself, it was Taehyung's scent.
Of course that bastard rubbed his scent over him.

Yoongi looked at the mark in Jimin's neck. It was still there, the ring was also in his finger. While waking upstairs to the bathroom he saw Jungkook sitting with Taehyung on the couch, Jimin looked sad.

Jimin threw his head on Jungkook's shoulder while hugging a pillow.

Yoongi undressed himself while feeling guilty, he had no control over the scent thing. Later Yoongi turned on the shower while thinking. His birthday was in a few days. It was the 3th of March, Yoongi actually wanted to spend the day with Jimin but he can't leave the pack.

Meanwhile downstairs Jungkook asked what was bothering Jimin.
"Yoongi smells like another omega, some omega had been close to him... " Jimin said while looking sad.

Later Jimin walked to Their room and got Yoongi's clothes, it was Taehyung's scent, it was the natura scent. Jimin had become really sad and scared, what if Taehyung is gonna steal from him.

No, Taehyung wouldn't do that... Right?

Later Yoongi walked out the bedroom and got his bath robe. He walked to Jungkook.

"Kook, have you seen my clothes? I've looked everywhere" he said. Jungkook lifted his shoulders, "not really, did you leave them in the laundry?" Jungkook asked.

"No way, I wash those with my own hands, my bedsheets and pillows are also missing" Yoongi explained.

____________

Writers POV
____________

Okay before you start to think anything crazy let me explain a little more. Yoongi's house had many rooms and even an apart room. That room is Jimin's private room.

They both see in their bedroom but if Jimin doesn't feel like it or want to be alone he goes to his private room. This is pure to relax and collect his thoughts mostly.

Jimin uses the room not often, he rather spends time with Yoongi. Mostly it has special occasions.

Back to the story

"what if a pedophile took all my stuff and smells them?!" Yoongi screamed out. Jungkook rolled his eyes, jesus. Jungkook thought of it.

"well if you looked everywhere in the house, and can't find them.. " Jungkook thought. "The must be in that place" Yoongi finished the phrase.

Yoongi pointed at Jimin's private room. The both if them looked at the room, they never been in there. No one ever got permission to go in there, even not Yoongi, patents or relatives.

Yoongi walked up the stairs, Jungkook ran after him.
"I don't think we should disturb Jimin's sleep" he said. Yoongi smiled and looked behind him.
"don't worry, I'll be quiet" he said.