Ch VI :- MAMA 2015

Emi's POV

I and Tzuyu unnie woke up as soon as we heard our alarm say :

"MAMA 2015 special guests! MAMA 2015 special guests!"

We both hugged each other and jumped around the room.
"It's our first MAMA!!!", Tzuyu unnie said while hugging me tightly.
"Yeah! We're gonna see big artists perform!", you said while jumping around.

Tzuyu unnie went to the bathroom first. After she came back I went to the bathroom.

I wore a white frock, tied my hair into a ponytail and went out of the room.

"Emi!!!", Nayeon unnie came running towards me and pulled me into a group hug. Jihyo, Mina, Momo, Sana and Jeongyeon unnies were crying.

We had our breakfast (roasted bread and jam/butter with coffee). After that we went into our vans.

. . . . Time Skip . . . .

"See we came here to the MAMA hall. First you girls should go and get ready. Then you can go around the building and explore. After that you can either come and take your seats or go on to the stage and practice with the other JYP Ent artists only!", your manager told (he was managing the maknae line along with Mina)

We the maknae line along with Mina unnie went to the dressing room.

After dressing up, we went to explore the building

After dressing up, we went to explore the building. After exploring we went and sat in our seats.

. . . . Time Skip . . . .

"The best new female group nominees are. . . .
1) G-Friend
2) CLC
3) Twice
4) Lovelyz
5) Oh My Girl"

My heart was beating very fast, almost like it's in a marthone. I really hope we win the award. But, Gfriend did their best...

"And the award goes to..."

"Congratulations! TWICE!"

My heart beat stopped as soon as I heard my group's name. It was like a dream come true! We stood up and bowed down to EXO who was sitting in front of us. Our CEO gave us all high-5.

"Thank you so much for your constant help and support Once~ We really didn't expect this award. We are also thankful to our CEO and JYPE's staff members for your help and care. I hope Ones, Twice and JYPE will become a dedicated family. Thank you so much!", Jihyo unnie offered her speech with tears of joy.

Your reaction

. . . . Time Skip . . . .

It was really a great day. Our staff members congratulated us. We were all soo happy that we had a cake cutting party before dinner.

After dinner we came back to our drom and changed to our pajamas.

End of Emi's POV