Emi's Reaction To Jonghyun's Death News

Emi's POV

Everyone was watching TV. It was about 7:30 in the morning, so Jihyo kept the news channel.

"So the next report will be depressing for SHINEE fans, and Kpop fans... Yesterday night, one of the group's member Jonghyun committed suicide in a hotel room. He did his last Vlive to thank his fans for being with him throughout his idol life. Jonghyun's sister confirmed that he sent her a last goodbye letter. One of his idol friends even posted it on online... The idol's funeral will be held on 21st of December, in a private place where only his idol friends and family can attend. However there will be a last goodbye ceremony for fans and media to attend. Our xxxxx channel hope that Jonghyun will Rest In Peace"

Tzuyu looked at Emi to see if she was alright, but the youngest girl was definitely was not okay.
Emi was trying very hard to hold her tears. Mina, who was sitting beside her hugged her and comforted her that Jonghyun is now in a better place.

Emi got up from the couch, ran to her room and cried for a while in private.

'why would oppa do such a thing? Was it because of depression?? Or was it something personal? Whatever it was, he should've not done such a thing. How could such a strong person who saved me from my suicide commit suicide himself!? This cannot happen!!!'

And slowly her sight became pitch black