ComeBack Stage TT

Emi's POV

We all were waiting for our vans when we got a call from our manager. We wore our backpacks/handbags/bags and went down of our drom.

-  -  -  -  -

"Annyeonghaseyo!", Twice and me bowed greeted our managers (1 manager for the first 5 members, and another manager for the other 5 members).
"Annyeoung", both the managers greeted you back.
"Are you ready for your first comeback?", Jae Young oppa our manager asked us (the maknae line and Mina)
"Naee. Oppa!", we replied.
"Ahh I see. Come, get into the van", he told us and we went inside our van.

____At Music Bank____

"See girls. First you will have a practice, and then you will go to your green room to get ready. If you want to eat something you should only eat it after the practice or after the whole show. Understand?", Jae Young oppa informed us.
"Ahh...Why can't we eat before the performance?", you complained.
"Because it will make you look bloated and chubby. So please cooperate. No more questions. Let's walk inside", Jae Young oppa said firmly.

__After Practice/In Green Room__

"Wow! This outfit looks so cool!", I said while looking at my outfit.
"Hehe. Now go and change Emi, you've been staring at it for 5 minutes", the stylist unnie pushed me into the changing cubic.

___Back Stage___

___Back Stage___

I and TWICE were really excited, unlike our debut stage. Today our comeback stage is in an empty arena. It was a music festival. And there were a lot of people.

As our name was called, we entered the stage and a lot of fans were shouting our names. I was really happy.

___After The Entire Programme___

That was such a nice performance. The blowing wind was so fresh and cool I just loved it. It made me feel even more energetic
(I'm feeling so energetic)