⍟ ᴿᴼᴸᴱᴾᴸᴬᵞᴱᴿ ᵀᴬᴳ

ROLEPLAYER TAG.
* made by ✯faust.
* bold applies to you as a roleplayer ( what you do the most )

▊ PREFERS TO ROLEPLAY ...
female characters. male characters. genderless characters. non fictional characters. fictional characters. original characters. canon/anon characters. underrated characters. well-known characters.

▊ LOVES TO ROLEPLAY THE GENRE ...
angst. tragedy. science fiction. fantasy. mythology. adventure. mystery. drama. romance. action. satire. horror. tragic comedy. dystopia. psychological thriller. fable. crime. swashbuckler. western. erotica. medieval. paranormal.

▊ DOESN'T LIKE TO ROLEPLAY THE GENRE ...
angst. tragedy. science fiction. fantasy. mythology. adventure. mystery. drama. romance. action. satire. horror. tragic comedy. dystopia. psychological thriller. fable. crime. swashbuckler. western. erotica. medieval. paranormal.

▊ WRITES IN THIS STYLE ...
literate. semi - literate. illiterate. oneliners. small paragraphs. first person. second person. third person. descriptive writing. poetic writing. narrative writing. short replies. medium replies. long replies. extremely long replies. uses metaphors. uses idioms. uses capital letters. doesn't use capital letters. uses commas. doesn't use commas.

▊ REPLIES APPROXIMATELY IN ABOUT ...
one hour. five hours. seven hours. fifteen hours. one day. two days. three days. five days. one week. two weeks. three weeks. one month. two months. longer than two months. depends on interest roleplay. depends on school. depends on work. depends on family. depends on muse. depends on other's literacy.

▊ YOU ARE ...
selective. semi-selective. non-selective. open for the weirdest scenarios. more bound to stick to realistic scenarios. more bound to stick to fantasy scenarios. open for any kind of roleplay. not open for sensitive subjects in roleplays. open for sensitive subjects in roleplays. okay with roleplaying torture scenes. okay with roleplaying death scenes. okay with roleplaying smut. okay with roleplaying kissing scenes. okay with roleplaying pregnancy scenes. okay with roleplaying as an inanimate object. okay with roleplaying as an animal. okay with roleplaying as a human. okay with roleplaying in pms. okay with roleplaying in books. okay with roleplaying on message boards. okay with roleplaying with the person who made this tag. (hi!) able to roleplay multiple characters in one scenario. able to do group roleplays.

▊ YOU DO LIKE IT WHEN ...
people message you multiple times for you to reply. people remind you to reply. people spam you. people give you oneliners. people give you short replies. people give you medium replies. people give you long replies. people give you extremely long replies. people write with a lot of detail. people write with some detail. people write with no detail. people take the lead in a roleplay. you take the lead in a roleplay. the both of you take the lead in a roleplay. people use punctuation. people use capital letters. admins talk to you. people are aesthetic. people aren't aesthetic. people control your character.

▊ YOU DON'T LIKE IT WHEN ...
people message you multiple times for you to reply. people remind you to reply. people spam you. people give you oneliners. people give you short replies. people give you medium replies. people give you long replies. people give you extremely long replies. people write with a lot of detail. people write with some detail. people write with no detail. people take the lead in a roleplay. you take the lead in a roleplay. the both of you take the lead in a roleplay. people use punctuation. people use capital letters. admins talk to you. people are aesthetic. people aren't aesthetic. people control your character.

▊ YOUR CHARACTER IS ...
part of the lgbtq+ community. singleship. multiship. singlefandom. multifandom. a very cute flower. a big baddie. a stupid shit. an angst ball. eerily edgy. a creative cauliflower. sexy shit. a ray of sunshine. a ray of poo. a cuddly pillow. a bloody sassfest. I ran out of things. a confused potato. a tall banana. a short volcano.

▊ YOU ARE THE ... ( pick one ! )
creative-cassandra roleplayer. angsty-arnold roleplayer. action-ally roleplayer. romantic-rusty roleplayer. comedic-chris roleplayer. gay-gildehard roleplayer. fantasy-finn roleplayer. horror-homie roleplayer. dramatic-dan roleplayer. thriller-tina roleplayer.