swaggersouls × fitz

Swagger's eyes blink open as he slowly regains consciousness, letting out a contented sigh as he stretches his limbs. A soft light pours in from the window, filling the room with a warm atmosphere while birds chirp quietly outside. He sits up from his comfy spot, covering a yawn with his hand and twisting his back, getting satisfying cracks and pops from it. Swagger swings his legs of the edge of the bed, but when he tries to stand up an arm snakes its way around his waist, keeping him in place.

He looks over his shoulder, catching eyes with the other man laying  on the bed. "Nooo, it's too early." Cam whines, dragging out the y, his voice hoarse and laced with drowsiness. Swags smiles at the sleepy kiwi, glancing at the clock on the nightstand beside him."Baby," Swagger pulls one of his legs back on the mattress, turning his body towards his lover, "It's past noon, I need to do stuff today." He reaches over and runs his fingers through Cam's adorably messy bedhead, the man groaning in protest at Swag's statement.

The kiwi tries to pull his boyfriend back into the bed, but ultimately failing. "Just take the day off, we can spend it together, here." He proposes, gliding a hand up Swagger's clothed back and letting his eyes fall closed again.

Swagger leans over and presses a chaste kiss to Cam's hairline, lingering for a second before leaning away, prying the kiwi's arm off his waist. "Okay, let me feed the cat and then I'll come back to bed, and we can cuddle the rest of the day, alright?" He suggests gently, not really waiting for an answer as he rises from the bed, sliding his fuzzy slippers on and exiting the room.He walks down the hallway, their cat rubbing against his leg as he enters the kitchen, filling her food bowl and squatting beside her.

He pets the cat gently, smiling as she quickly starts munching her food, purring loudly. "Okay bud, cya later." He pats her head lightly and stands up fully, looking around the room before sauntering back down the hallway, towards the bedroom.

Swagger pauses in the doorway, gazing at his lover fondly and feeling his heart swell. Cameron is curled up under the thick covers, facing the wall, and Swagger thinks Cam is the most precious person in the world (which he is). The American quietly walks over to the bed, kicking off his slippers before sliding under the duvet, wrapping his arms around his lover's waist, pulling him close.

He presses his lips to the back of Cam's neck, smiling against the warm skin as the kiwi hums in response. Cameron rolls over to face Swagger, scooting closer into his warmth and sighing contently. Their legs tangle together as Cam snakes his arms around Swagger's midsection, nuzzling his face into the Americans chest.Swagger starts tracing gentle circles onto Cam's back, his eyes already drooping from drowsiness and holding back yawns.

 "I love you."

Swagger mumbles softly, his body full of affection as the only reply he gets is quiet snores from Cameron, which is more than enough for him as he drifts to sleep.

Hey!  This is from Tumblr and I forgot the persons name that made this so it you are that person DM me and I'll give you credit! 🖤:)