prego? :)

Swaggersouls.
Pacing back and forth in the bathroom waiting for the results. You were scared and excited at the same time. Taking a seat on the toilet you hold you head in your hands. All kinds of thoughts roam in it. Woken from your day dream from the knock. “Babe, I gotta use it.” Swagger says through the door. Your heart pounds as the alarm goes off at that exact moment.

 “(y/n), are you ok?” he asked.“I’m fine.” You answer scrambling to hide the test you had just taking.You open the door and smile at him while exiting the bathroom. He looks at you confused stepping into the bathroom. The door shuts and you walk to the bedroom. Sitting on the bed you take a look at the test.

Tears well up in your eyes.“Hey (y/n), why did I find a pregnancy test box in the bathroom?”You look up at him with tears in your eyes and stained cheeks.

“Because I’m pregnant.” You say looking up at him. His faced was shocked as he stood there. “I’m going to be a father?!?” He asked excitedly
 “Yea.” You whisper Swagger runs up to embrace you.

Both of you holding the hug for a moment. You sob in his arms, pure happiness flows down your checks. 

“(y/n), I’m so excited. Really really happy.” He says after pulling away from you. Looking you in your eyes to ensure that you understood every word that he said.

 The both of you couldn’t express the happiness you had. The rest of the night was spent making a list on everything from baby names to how you should tell all the important people in your life. Looking at Swagger hold the pregnancy test up at look at it in awe, you snuggled into him pleased with this fate.

 “I love you.” Swagger whispers.

“I love you too.” You whisper back. 

With both of you happy and content, you fell asleep waiting to start this journey with him.