Rainy Days//Raccooneggs (Fluff)

Made by @//chanse-808 on tumblr.

Thunder and rain came from outside while you and Ezra remained in your pillow fort in his living room. A generator was set up on the back porch just in case and a stack of board games sat on the kitchen table. You two were watching YouTube videos while cuddling under a blanket. When the electricity cut out, you jumped a bit, causing Ezra to chuckle. "Oh shut up, Ez," you groaned while turning on your phone's flashlight.

You held a light as he turned on the generator. Inside, you guys decided to play Uno which caused a whole lot of yelling. "You bitch!" you yelled as Ezra placed a plus four down. He was laughing as you slowly picked up four cards and waited for his next move which was a plus two. After a few rounds of Ezra winning, you guys decided to play a different game.

As you both looked at the stack of games, Ezra wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder. "Let's just chill for the rest of the night," he suggested since none of the other games seemed interesting. "I like that idea," you spun around and tapped his nose.

You played soft music from your phone as you both laid down. "Dance with me," you said while getting up. "Fine," Ezra got up and placed his hands on your waist while you wrapped your arms behind his neck. Both of you swayed to whatever song was playing. "I love you," Ezra whispered. You were shocked for a second, you always expected that he wouldn't say it first. "I love you too," you replied while smiling up at him. You both leaned in and shared a sweet kiss.

After a few more songs, you both went back to the pillow fort. It was pretty late, but the storm wasn't letting up. You both crawled under the blankets and cuddled as the rain hit the roof. "Goodnight," you yawned while snuggling into his chest. "Goodnight, love," he kissed your forehead as your eyes closed.