Dads friend Negan pt. 1

{Warnings: light smut, eventual heavy smut, language and thats it I think.}

Turning the water off, Chloe slowly slips out of the bathtub drying her feet on the pink rug below. She wraps the towel around her chest and makes her way into the hallway rushing to her room. Chloe throws her towel onto a chair and digs through her drawer to find comfy clothing and finds a plain white tee and doesn't bother to put on a bra underneath. She puts a pair of black lacy underwear on and hops onto her bed, picking up a book on the nightstand and flipping through the pages. 

"Chloe, come help me for a minute!" She hears from downstairs and excitedly runs out of her room after hearing her dads voice. She reaches the front door and hugs her dad whose carrying multiple groceries in his arms.

"Hey sweetheart, long day at school?" 

"Yeah," she sighs. "Mr. Gala was a fuckin' bitch all-" 

"Language young lady!" Her dad yells. 

"Language?" A voice is heard from behind them. Chloe peeks out from her dads shoulder and sees a man shutting the door with bags of groceries in his hand. 

"Right...Chloe meet Negan, an old friend from way back." Her dad tells her. "He's visiting town for awhile and will be staying with us."

Chloe is lost in Negan's appearance. He's so tall and so breathtaking. "Rick, I cant believe you yell at your little girl for fuckin' swearing right in front of ya' when literally seconds ago, you were going on and on about how fuckin amazing that chick at the bar-". 

"Enough Negan!" Rick growls annoyed. Chloe stifles a giggle behind her hand and reaches to take the bags out of Negan's hands. "Ill take those, sir."

Negan's impressed. "And she has manners. Rick I don't mean to be that guy, but im fucking hungry!" 

"We just ate like forty minutes ago." Rick laughs puzzled. 

"Yeah, but daddy's got one hell of an appetite."

Chloe hears that and her mind goes absolutely crazy as she imagines where else she would like for him to say that sentence. "Ahem..guys! Remember me?" She announces setting the bags on the countertop. They both turn to her. Negan examines Chloes figure and gulps when he notices she's partially naked. She notices and ignores it as she realizes where this night could be going. She knew her 19 year old self shouldn't be feeling this way towards a male old enough to be her father, but she couldn't help it. The way his dimples flashed was enough to get any girl wet. 

"Uh well, you two talk, I gotta get the ice cream before it melts." Rick said rushing outside, slamming the door behind him. 

"Ahem, uh hey, I'm..Chloe, but you al-" 

"Go get some pants on." 

"Is it to distracting for you, Negan?" She asks innocently clicking her tongue. Negan has a long pause. "No, im used to it by now by all the fuckin' shorts girls in gym wear nowadays but you..you're my best friends daughter and I don't think daddy would like that." 

"You're not the boss of me. I always walk around like this, its my house." 

"Get your ass upstairs right now before your father comes back!" He screams at the top of his lungs. Chloe is confused and huffs, giving up she makes her way to her room while Negan goes to rest on the couch. He notices his hard on and grabs a pillow to cover his lap while he pulls his phone out. His wife...well soon to be his ex wife, keeps blowing him up.

-------

Chloe hears chattering and laughing a few minutes later and heads downstairs to find Negan and her father at the kitchen table.