Judith and Negan

[Spoilers for the pike deaths]

(Fluff anyone who thinks different is a pedo/perv)

"Kiddo, what's wrong?" Negan asks through his cell window after spotting Judith walking and crying. "I know your mother doesn't want me talkin' to ya', but it kills me to see you like this."
Judith adjusts the beanie on her head and walks to the steps. The weather has been getting colder and colder and each day there are more snowflakes falling to the ground, hinting winter is coming. "Its..its my aunt Tara..shes gone."
"Tara..Tara?.." Negan thinks to himself as he tries to recall who she was. He remembers.
"...sweetheart, I'm so sorry. Tara..I didnt know her a whole lot and we weren't the best of friends, but thats still sad as hell. Shit, I'm sorry. How..how did it happen?" Negan asks. He knew Tara was on Ricks side but it didn't fill him up with joy to find out she had passed. He wasn't that kind of man no more and he could see how much it hurt little Judith.
"Theres this group called the whisperers who wear the faces of walkers and act like them to stay alive. My mom found this girl Lydia and she's apparently the daughter of Alpha, they're leader. I don't know much but thats what I heard."
"So alpha killed Tara? Not fucking cool. You cant blame yourself about it though. Ive lost people too, people ive cared about. It brought me down for damm sure but I got back from it. I found things to distract me from the death in this world, bad and awful things, but you're one of the good things to be around me. You know me better than anyone else."
"Thanks Negan. But more people died. I could have been there and I could have shot Alpha or her people and saved people like Prince Henry or Enid but I didn't."
"I know you always want to be the hero, but sometimes its best to stay away from danger. Oh, and Enid? You mean your brothers ex girlfriend? And Prince Henry?! Hell, I remember that young boy beat one of my men black and blue with that old stick of his. How'd she kill em' again?"
"Put their heads on pikes. Siddiq was there too. He said they 'fought like hell.' and then Alpha killed them. I miss Henry."
Negan pulls himself up closer to the cell window. "Look, Judith-"
"Judith! Judith?" Daryl yells from the distance and Negan falls back into his cell bed knowing hes not supposed to be talking to her. He hears Daryl talking to Judith.
"Still sad, huh?" He asks. Judith nods. "Your mom was asking for you. RJ and her are about to eat dinner. Its spaghetti." Daryl tells her and she walks off.
"Daryl! Aye, Daryl!" Negan shouts. "What?" Daryl turns around and storms to the window. "Judith was just telling me about the creepy asshats who killed your friends. Shes still down about it and she doesnt know everything. Can I get a little...I dont know...synopsis of these fuckers?"
Daryl sighs and sits down with his back to the window. "Fine. Its started with them killing Jesus. Then we found the leaders daughter, Lydia. We took her in for ....questioning and locked her in the cell at hilltop. Henry was there and I guess they hit it off. Lydias mom, who calls herself Alpha, came and took her with a huge group of them. They had Alden and someone else in exchange for...Lydia and we traded them. I didn't want to trade Lydia, but.."
"How come?"
"Her mom...hits her. More like beats her. She's just a kid, I don't want her to have to go through that. I tried reasoning with Lydia that she should stay but she said those were here people. So I just..let her go."
"Damm, thats so much-"
"That ain't all. Henry ran off to find her. Hah, the things he did for love. We found their little camp and it was ambushed by walkers. We escaped, a whole fight went down with their second in charge Beta, we had this..celebration at The Kingdom and Alpha found us...killed ten of our people."
"Ten!" Negans shocked. At this point he's angry. A mother who hits their child, a kid being killed. "Who were the others?"
"Hilltop kids, Rodney and a girl. Then this other group we found, Alpha got their two leaders. Tara and Enid, im sure Judy told you about. And then..."
Negan gets closer to the bars. "And then who?"
"Frankie and DJ..."
"Fuck!" Negan cries and slides down the wall onto his bed. "She's fuckin gone for real! Jesus christ. What was she like?"
"Hell I don't know. She was...Frankie. Her and Eugene were close, you can ask him. She had a kid too but-"
"A kid?! Is it mine!?" Negan questions praying and hoping that the chances of it being his kid are 50/50.
"We dont exactly know. He doesn't look like you. Im sorry." Daryl says actually meaning it. "He's with one of her friends now. He understands his mother's dead. Hes a good kid with a good heart."
"Fuck. Thank you Daryl. Tell Judith im sory about her friends. One more thing, its getting freezing down here. Think you can grab me an extra blanket or two?" He asks through the bars wiping a tear before it can freeze on his face. Daryl slightly nods and walks off. Negan slides down and tucks his knees into his chest and cries at the sad news.

|this actually sucks|