how they react to you bit (preferences)

Rick grimes
Hes broken. It all happened so fast. The walker came out of no where and took a huge bite into your side. He's devastated and not ready to lose you. After all this time. After all you've been through, hes not sure how to handle the situation. "Im..im sorry Y/N. Im sorry I couldn't have stopped it. He cries against you applying pressure to your bite to slow the bleeding. He lifts you to a more comfortable area and sits with you as he listens to your final breaths. It's gonna be alright. I love you. He chokes out and cradles you as you close your eyes and stop breathing. Not wanting you to turn, he holds you and puts the knife up to your ear and slowly pushes it in, squeezing his eyes shut. He then picks up your lifeless body and carrys you to the others at Alexandria to break the news and bury you properly.
Daryl Dixon
Hes taken care of you since the start. You've had your fights and moments but at the end of the day you two kissed and made up. The bite on your arm is bleeding uncontrollably now. Everythings happening so fast he has no time to show emotion as he takes off his shirt and rips it, tying a piece around your arm. He wants to cut it off and possibly save your life, but respects the decision of you wanting to not have to go through that pain and suffering. Y/N..... Is all he can say as he breaks down and falls into your weak body. He's crying against your neck and listens to the slowing heart beat you have to offer. All he can do is say sorry and kiss you one last time. He steps back and goes to Rick who is watching by with the others. They come up to you and say their final goodbyes and thank you's. Daryl trusts Rick with putting you down as he cant do it himself. After you're put down, he grabs one of your belongings off your dead body, preferably your knife or shoe lace, and tucks it into his belt. He storms off to have some alone time to think and yell to himself.
Negan
He scoops your body up and runs to the nearest building. You two had just been caught up in the middle of the worst fucking herd of walkers imaginable. He clears the old and decaying building fast and lays you on your back carefully, watching the bite on your leg. Its too late to cut it off and if not, he doesn't want to take any chances. He kisses you deeply and makes his usual dirty jokes in hopes to see you smile one last time. You try shushing him as the sound of him kicking things and yelling make you feel nauseous. This is hard for him. It's like Lucille all over again. Im so sorry baby. Everything I did was for you and you only. I promised to keep you safe but I let you down. Now just let me make you smile one last time. Negan whimpers grabbing your face and kissing you for what seems like ages.
Negan, how will you tell our kids?

Shh shh baby, its..its gonna be fine. They'll know they have a beautiful mother watching down on them everyday and protecting them. I love you.

I love you too. And Negan, one last thing...

Of course baby, what is it?

Dont name a stupid bat or anything after me Please. You say and he laughs holding you close tightly so he can feel you. He crys lowly and strokes your hair as you quietly die smiling. He sobs with you in his arms and he takes out his knife and carefully inserts it in Your head and yanks the knife out falling backwards and screaming out in anger. He throws a fit and kicks around the nearest furniture. Tables and couches and chairs are sent flying backwards. The walls are now covered in fresh holes from his punches. He hears the walkers banging on the front door now and picks your lifeless body up with his bloody and soar hands. He walks out through the back escape and leaves his second most prized possesion, Lucille, behind in the store on purpose. Hes moved on from Lucille. He finds a working vehicle not to far up ahead and lays you gently in the back seat. He heads quickly to the sanctuary and breaks the news to your young children. They understand and cry with him. From that day on, he swore to protect the closest things he had to you with all his heart, mind and soul.