Final Update

Hello. None of you have heard anything from me, or this account, in two years. (Unless you've somehow managed to track down some of my more recent accounts on other social medias.)

I still get notifications for this collection of fics, and it has even reached #230 in the XReader tag.

However, I publish this update with shame and disgust in my heart. I do not hold any pride for these works, because all they represent is years of painful, misguided venting.

Did anyone notice how many of the parts of this collection were super dark, often with rape/kidnapping/exc themes? This comes from the abuse I suffered as a child and the misguided way I used this platform to scream my frustrations and pain.

In this venting, however, I accidentally exposed many other children to this unhealthy view of sexuality. I hurt others, maybe as deeply as I was hurt, and I am easily crying over that fact alone.

When I started writing this fic, I was 12. Even at that time in my life, I was a victim of child sexual abuse without realizing it. Now, I am 16, still a victim of child sexual abuse, but trying with all my might to work through it.

I have deleted the more NSFW parts of this fiction for the sake of protecting anyone else who may stumble across this fic.

I beg of you to seek help if you are young and you suspect you have a similar view of sexuality as I did as a child. It could be evidence of a larger problem.

If you are an adult who enjoyed my sexual fiction about high schoolers, you are part of the problem. Fuck off. Do something else with your pathetic life. People like you normalized the fact that I saw and wrote child porn at 12 years old.

So here's a life update: My name is Nell. I am 16 years old, nearly 17. I use they/them pronouns. I am a lesbian. I am an artist. I am a victim of CSA. I am working to take the weight of my past off my back. You all should consider doing the same.