Chapter 4

(A/N) ayo I messed up my knee ;) I'm on some lit crutches so it's all good, I'll try to update more xo ALSOWOW THIS HAS A LOT MORE READSA THAN I EXPECTED THANK

(Y/N) woke to the blaring of her alarm and groaned, shutting it off and tossing off the covers of her bed. She stood, grumbling under her breath and rubbing at her tired eyes. She quickly lit up thinking about the school day ahead, reaching into her wardrobe and quickly pulling on the uniform. She packed her bag, tip-toed downstairs as to not wake the other kids and left. Looking up at the grey sky, she quickly grabbed an umbrella as she began the walk to school.

The journey to school was as normal as ever. She took the train, arriving a bit early along with Iida, who she chatted to happily before opening her notebook to do some revision as she had the time. Her mind, however,  was stuck on the boy from yesterday. Pure anger filled her soul, feeling the urgent need to take revenge - for her pretzels, her honor. 

Her mind concocted a devilish plan. A foolish one, indeed, but in her mind it was smart. She would challenge him to a fight after school, at the local gym. She didn't know what his quirk was, which could be a bad thing, but he didn't know hers either. As long as she acted before he did, she had the upper hand against him. 

she cackled to herself, earning a few sideways glances from her fellow classmates who had just entered, but her mind was not focused on them. She would smash- wait, maybe not the correct wording... She would beat him, and gain her honor back.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY COLGATE TOOTHPASTE, MONTY FRISH.

The school bell had just rung, but (Y/N) had not spotted the truffula tree lookin bitch anywhere. He couldn't be that hard to find, he was bright frickin purple after all. It was not until she had given up and exited the school grounds that she spotted the thief standing by the school gates. Taking a deep breath and puffing out her chest to assert dominance, she marched/awkwardly waddled her way over to him.

"HEY!!!! LAVENDER!!!" The shout immediately earned a "wtf is up with you" look from the boy, and (Y/N) sucked in another deep breath. "You. Me. Gym. Fight. 5:00. Be there." And with that, she turned on her heel and marched her way down the street, feeling powerful. Godlike, some might say. Shinsou, on the other hand, was amused by how upset you were over some salty chalk. He was going to take you up on this, but only to put you in your place. Although, something felt different about you in a way he couldn't explain. He didn't hate it, but it made him feel odd. 

(Y/N), once safely out of sight in the train station, felt the realization of what she had down come down upon her. A groan escaped her throat, knowing fully well she wouldn't be allowed back into the orphanage after 5:00. What was worth more though, her pride and a sweet victory, or a warm bed? She decided revenge was worth more. Besides, there was some super duper comfy looking trees in the park. She'd be fine.

timeskip 2 brought to you by dollar shave club get some toisty razors to trim ur long beard mm

(Y/N) made her way to the gym with an overnight bag for the tree on her back, wearing a black tank top and bright blue sort-of booty shorts. She was excited and nervous but had a solid plan - don't let him get a word in, let him put down his stuff and start singing like the star she was. She could have easily been famous from her quirk, but she didn't like the rumors that sprouted from that business. 

Peeking into the battle room of the gym she was happily surprised to not find him anywhere inside, setting down her bag and taking a very long sip of her honey tea - she couldn't afford a parched throat at this time. Wiping her mouth, she heard the door open and close and snapped her head to the sound. She gave her opponent a silent nod, throwing down her water bottle and stretching her arms and back out. To make her quirk even more effective, a sexy dance along with her sexy songs could basically paralyze the opponent. 

She watched as he threw his bag down, shook off some nerves, and opened his mouth to speak. However, she rudely interrupted him with the first line of her song - 

"Baby, can't you see
I'm calling
A guy like you should wear a warning
It's dangerous
I'm falling"

Shinsou's jaw went slack in shock, and the tiniest bit of red covered his cheeks. (Y/N) smirked to herself, slowly stalking towards him with one foot in front of the other.

"There's no escape
I can't wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You're dangerous
I'm loving it"

He gulped, watching come closer and sensually place a hand on his chest, tracing your fingertips along his collarbone to his shoulder and spinning around to behind him.

"Too high
Can't come down
Losin' my head
Spinnin' 'round and 'round
Do you feel me now?"

She slipped a leg in between his, hugging him gently from behind and softly singing the last line in his ear.

"Oh,
The taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise"

She spun back around to face him, gripping his forearms and looking up at him, biting her lip softly and pressing her chest against his. The blush on Shinsou became more evident, spreading to his ears and nose. He found himself gripping her arms back, not even sure why.

"I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic?"

(Y/N) smirked, now knowing he was under her enchantment and proceeded to bodyslam him into the ground and jump onto his back.

"Ha! You fool! It seems I have bested you." She cackled, wrapping her legs around his torso. She didn't quite understand personal space.

"Yeah yeah, whatever makes you happy brat." He grumbled back, pushing her off and rubbing his ass. "Did you have to throw me that hard?"

"Uh, yeah. It's called winning. Duh." She jumped up, stretching and offering her hand to him. which he very rudely refused. She smoothly pretended to tuck her hair behind her ear. Nailed it. "Anyways, since we're level now, whats your quirk?" She smiled innocently, watching him stand up and groan.

"That's for me to know and you to find out, Britney." He snorted, heading for his bag. (Y/N) gave a pretend offended face, gasping and clutching her chest. 

"I have a name, thank you! It's (Y/N)! I even revised myself to memorize yours." she huffed, blowing a lock of hair out of her eyes. Shinsou nodded, pretending to care as he peeked at your bag. 

"Sleeping bag? You going camping or something?" he glanced at her, a little confused on why she was supposedly camping on a school night. (Y/N) laughed awkwardly, scuffing her foot and looking down.

"A-ah yeah, that... Well, the o- i mean, my parents are stupid strict and if I'm not back by 5:00 I have to find somewhere to sleep ehe... It's a good thing I like trees!" she awkwardly laughed again, grabbing her bag and inching towards the door. The boy glared. He hated being friendly, but he couldn't let a girl like her get possibly killed. The area... Wasn't the best.

"Cmon. Trees aren't fun. You can sleep on my floor." He looked away as she grinned, snatching her bag and patting his fluffy hair. He growled and waved her hand away, glowering down at her. "Don't make me change my mind." she just gave him another dorky smile and he turned away to hide the faint blush.

WOOWOWOWOW I STOPPED STALLING AHAHAHA IM SO SORRY FORGIVE ME. HAVE THIS JUICY CHAPTER.  YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET AND FUNYN SKSKSKSKS I LOVE SEEING THE COMMENTS ON MY STUPID WORK. IMMA BE OPENING A ONESHOTS REQUEST LIST TO KEEP YALL FULL WHILE I STALL TO UPDATE THIS AGAIN SOOOO IF ANYONE HAS A SUGGESTION PLEASE TELL ME ILY ALSO PLEASE VOTE SO PEOPLE SEE THIS KTHANXBAI LOVE YALL