Part 8

"Lollipoppin' , twerkin' in some J's On the dance floor, no panties in the wayI take my time with it, bring you close to meDon't want no young dumb shitBetter fuck me like we listenin' to JodeciI was tryna lay low, takin' it slow When I'm fuckin' ...

On the dance floor, no panties in the way
I take my time with it, bring you close to me
Don't want no young dumb shit
Better fuck me like we listenin' to Jodeci
I was tryna lay low, takin' it slow
When I'm fuckin' again
Gotta celebrate, do you man look good? Better put him away
If you can't sweat the weave out, you shouldn't even be out
Dinner reservations like the pussy, you gon' eat out"

I sang along to Cardi and Bruno new song 'Please me'. I was in the bathroom getting dressed for school. The door was open and my dad walked in.

"Good morning princess, you up early"

"Good morning dad" I smiled and he walked out the bathroom.

I went down and made me some cereal, while watching Spongebob. I don't understand why people watch that show it's so stupid. As I was washing my bowl my phone lit up.

From:Monte😌
Aye
To:Monte😌
Yeah?
From:Monte😌
You want a ride to school? I'm about to passing up yo street in about 5 minutes
To:Monte😌
Okay yeah I'm finna be standing outside
From:Monte😌
Ight

Monte was a senior. I knew I shouldn't be messing with him, because he's 18 and I'm only 15. It was just too hard to resist him. We've been talking for a month now. He came up to me one day while I was getting breakfast from the cafeteria and just started a conversation.

Nobody knew about him, not even Jacey. And I tell her everything. I just knew she'd make or try and make me stop messing with him. He was just too cute and perfect. He always told me how good I looked. How he wanted to start a family with me and he wanted me to be his forever.

I know I sound crazy but I think I love him. He honked his horn knocking me out of my thoughts.

"My bad, I had to do something" I said getting in the car

"It's cool D" he smiled and started driving. About 3 minutes later "aye you know we don't have to go to school, we can go chill at my place. I'll have you back at home by the time school out."

"I don't know Tee" I said looking down at my hands

"Baby D come on" He said picking my head up to look at him. He was looking back and forth from me and the road.

"Fine, if it makes you happy" I sighed

With that being said he kissed me on the cheek and turned the car around. I started to smile uncontrollably. I don't believe he'll hurt me, he treats me like a queen.

We pulled up at his house 12 minutes later and we got out the car. I waited for him to open the door, and went in behind him. He led me to his bedroom and my heart started to beat fast. I wasn't scared or anything, I was shocked that I was actually in his room.