HeyImDul: Homeless

( ok , so authors notes will be In parenthesis 😜 So this is between Dul and Bee ! Thank you to xxJatrificxx for this idea and yeah 🌺 Enjoy !! )

__________________________

Dul's pov

How did it get to this ? First I accidentally kiss my best friend , whom is a girl , then my family drops me like I'm nothing because I like girls . So now I'm sitting in a local mcdonalds with a small drink and my laptop , begging the cube guys and girls to let me stay with them .

Me: does anyone have a spare room or something they can let me stay in ? I can help if you need me too .

Bayani: I'm sorry dul but I have no room , me and will are tripping over each other as it is .

Bee: you can come stay with me !!! Since me and straub got our own apartments I've been lonely .

Me: you sure bee ? I don't want to invade ...

Bee: it's no big deal !!!

So yes , I am standing in the airport in Sydney Australia , awaiting the arrival of straub and bee . I see two people I recognize goofing off as they near me and bee runs up and gives me the biggest hug of all time . She smells like chocolate and is very small . I feel a slight shock when I hug back and I hold in a gasp . Straub is laughing at us and we all move my things to her house .

-={ * two hours later * }=-

We have finally gotten all of my things in my new room and now me and bee are sitting in her living room watching a random movie . I look over at her and get lost in thought . She is really beautiful , with her light brown hair and her amazing sea green eyes . I snap out of it just as the movie ended and she came and sat by me .

Bee: that was a good movie !

Me: yeah .

Bee: but , there's something else I kinda want to do ...

Me: what's that ?

She slowly turned to me and held my face in her hands . I could see the blush crawling up her neck as she slowly leaned in and kissed me . It was hesitant and slow at first , but boy did I feel sparks . I gasped and kissed back , pulling her closer to me . We pulled away and stared into each others eyes , smiling as if we just won the lottery .

Bee: I'm glad your living with me , and that your not homeless .

Me: I'm happy I'm staying with you ......

___________________________

( I hope you enjoyed !!!! )