Gbomb ; your beautiful

--<* Graser's Pov *>--

I'm so nervous . It's the day I'm going to pax and the day everyone will know what I look like . What if they think I'm ugly ? What if they suddenly hate me ? What if ....

I snapped myself out of it . " No graser , don't think of that ." I thought to myself . Why can't i ? He's the definition of utter perfection , with his short brown hair , strong build , perfect teeth , amazing smile ... Yes , I'm talking about Hbomb94 . I've had a crush on him for about a year now , but there's nothing I can do about it . He even has a girlfriend . I sighed , why can't things just go my way for once ? I stepped off of the plane and traveled to the cube house .

-<* one hour later *>-

I'm here , longest taxi ride ever ! The guy didn't even talk to me , just sat there in complete silence . Anyways , I can hear movement in the house . God I'm so nervous . I slowly pulled out my camera and began to vlog , walking into the house . As soon as I stepped in the door the one and only Hbomb scared the crap out of me . I yelled out and looked around to all off friends , smiling like I had seen them my whole life ...

-<* 1 A.M In the morning *>-

Gosh I'm tired . I've been up hanging out with the guys for hours now and now it's just me and H awake . I look through twitter at all of the comments on the pictures of me and some are really nice , while the majority and hate filled . Some are not really meant that way but they still hurt . H notices and comes to my side .

Hbomb: you ok bud ? You look like your gonna cry.

Me: it's just , all of these negative comments are getting to me . I-I don't know why I do this h . They all liked me for the image I gave them, a-and now they hate me for ruining their dreams .

Hbomb: hey , you listen to me bud . Your amazing , and if they leave you cause of your looks they are not real fans . I think you are very good looking myself and if I were a girl I would die to have you over anyone else .

Graser: what if I liked you the way you are ?

Wait , I did not just say that out loud . I stared at H's face as it changed from stern to confused to shocked to something else that I couldn't explain . I held my hands over my mouth , tears streaming down my face as h put his hands over mine . He moved them away and slowly leaned in , barely brushing our lips .

Hbomb: your beautiful graser10 , it's true . I love you, and I would gladly be with you if you would let me .

I didn't say anything , just connected his lips with mine .