Where's My Hoodie

The TV was a soft hum in the background as the channel Domlive played on YouTube. I scrolled through my Instagram feed, liking pictures I was tagged in, along with liking comments and replying.

As the door opens, I look up from my phone to see Nathan standing in the doorway. He looked over to me like I had done something. Shit. Did he find out?

"Y/n, where's my hoodie." He asks, crossing his arms as he leaned against the doorframe.

I bit my lip, trying to think of an answer as fast as possible.

"Which one?" I ask, mentally facepalming myself as I put on a fake, innocent smile.

"You know which one. My favorite one. The one I wear all the time." Nathan says, making sure I knew which one he was talking about.

"I have not." I lie, trying my best to look confused.

He stares at me for a minute, eyes narrowed, before he goes to the closet to look.

I look back to my phone, knowing he wouldn't find his hoodie in the closet. He wouldn't find it in the house. I know because it's in my car. And it's locked. And I have the keys. So he isn't gonna be able to check. But, he can see through the windows. I hope he doesn't check, then.

After a good five minutes of rummaging around, he still was out of luck.

"I still think you have it." Nathan calls over his shoulder as he leaves the room, probably off to tear apart every room in the house to find it.

I wouldn't give him the chance to check my car, though. I was about to finish my master plan, anyways. I shut the TV off and put my phone in my pocket, looking over my side of the bed to see if my shoes were there. They were. I slip my legs over the side of the bed, leaning down to put my shoes on. I hope I could leave mostly unnoticed, or else Nathan would probably get suspicious. I mean, I was leaving right after he came and looked for his hoodie. That's pretty suspicious.

After my shoes were on, I stand up, patting my side pocket for my keys. Yeah, I had them still. I purposely left them in my pocket instead of hanging them up like I usually do.

I go to the door, shutting the light off behind me. I could hear something in the garage, which meant Nathan was probably looking in either the Porsche or the Mercedes for his hoodie.

Quietly, I go to the front door, making sure I didn't kick a cat toy or anything.

"Babe, I'm going to Starbucks!" I yell behind me as I open the door, leaving quickly.

I take a deep breath as I shut the door behind me, speed-walking to my car. I fish the keys out of my pocket and unlock the door. I get in and get everything situated before backing out of the driveway, making my way out of the neighborhood and into town.

~~~

As I sat parked in the driveway, I slip Nathan's hoodie on before grabbing our drinks. I got us our usuals. I open the door and shut it, somehow balancing the two drinks on my arm long enough to lock the car and put the keys back in my pocket. As I move one drink to each hand, I try not to smile as I walk up to the front door.

I finally open it after a moment of struggle. It was easier to close it, as I kicked it with my foot right before Simba could go out the door.

Usually Nathan would come get his drink from me, but not this time. He's probably upstairs recording.

I shrug, walking into the kitchen so I could put the drinks on the islands. My hands were freezing at this point.

Taking my drink with me, I go to the couch and sit down, grabbing my phone. It was kinda difficult, the sleeves of Nathan's hoodie covered my hands. Finally, I just pull the sleeve back, grabbing my phone. I take a sip of my drink as I go back to Instagram, opening the app to see I had more tags and comments, and more likes.

Around half an hour later, Nathan came downstairs.

"On the island." I say, knowing he was about to ask where his drink was.

He must not have even looked over at me, if he didn't notice what I was wearing.

"I knew it!" Nathan screeches suddenly, nearly making me drop my Starbucks.

I turn to face him, putting on a dumbfounded expression.

"Knew I had what?" I ask.

"My hoodie!"

"Uh... Uhm..."

Setting my phone and drink down on the coffee table, I turn and jump over the couch, running to the other side of the island, on the opposite side that Nathan was on. He sets his drink down too, running to my side. By the time he stood where I had been, I was where he had been.

I cock an eyebrow as Nathan grabs a spoon from a drawer, then as he turns and points it at me.

"Ever seen someone get attacked by a spoon?" He asks.

"Uh... No?" I respond nervously, ready to run if needed.

"You're about to!" He shouts, suddenly running around the island again.

I turn and run to the stairs, skipping a step at a time and nearly tripping. I'm in the theatre room before I know it. I jump behind the couch as fast as I can, holding my breath.

"If you went in the attic..." Nathan mumbles, his voice fading.

I jump up from behind the couch, running to the stairs again.

"Nope! Not in there!" I yell, running down the stairs.

"Y/n! Stop running! You did this to yourself!" I hear him call from upstairs.

(This one is a request from snap_girl267. She's making me something so I made her something in return.)