side hoe

×i know i said i was taking a break but snap and i were texting and she sent this and i HAD to write it×

i walk into nathan's office, where he was editing the video he just got done recording.

i stand behind his chair and lean down, resting my chin on his head as i loosely wrapped my arms around his neck.

"babe, can we go on a date?" i ask.

"probably not, i've got a lot to do." he sighs.

i let go of him and leave the room, mocking him under my breath.

"i heard that!" he says, but i ignore him.

i watched tv and played around on my phone for a long while. nathan came out of the office and went to our bedroom, but i didn't say anything.

i heard him talking quietly a few minutes later.

"you're the cutest thing in my life, y'know? i'd marry you but y/n..." he whispers none too quietly.

i drop my phone and jump up, running to the room. i grab a bat that sat outside the door and raise it, ready to hit someone.

i barge in to the room, furious.

"WHO'S THE SIDE HOE- oh hi simon. wait, simon?" i yell, cutting myself off.

nathan was holding simon like a baby as they sat on the bed.

"okay, then." i whisper, letting the bat fall to my side.

i turn and leave the room without another word.

i put the bat back where it was before and go back to the couch, grabbing my phone.

"i'm legitimately engaged to a dork." i whisper-laugh.