Part 36

"SANSKRUTI"

Both ragsan screamed. Sanskar saves at rite time. Ragini runs to them and took sanskruti in her arms and slaps sanskar.

Sanskar looked at her shocked.

Rag: this is ur father hood? Ur little delay wud have killed her.

She took both kids and takes taxi and left for home. Sanskar was just stopped holding cheek.

...................

Ragini sitting in her room. Thinking abt incident. Sanskar still dint come. It became nite. She got scared. She called him but no answer.

Rag: sanskar, where r u? Come home. M sry I slapped u. I didn't do intentionally. Pls come home soon.

She sees sanskar standing at door. She ran to him. He was drunk.

Rag: sanskar. U r drunk? U broke promise?

San: yes m drunk. then wat u did? U hurt me. U slapped me. U slapped ur love. Dint ur hand shiver while slapping me?

Rag: m sry sanskar. I dint do it intentionally.

San: m not complaining that u slapped. U slap me thousand times. But u slapped coz u dint trust me. U were not having trust on me that my kids r safe with me. For that m hurt. M hurt Ragini. M hurt....

Saying so he fell down. She cried. She somehow managed to take him to room and made him sleep.

Rag: sry sanskar. I did just in fear. (Looking at kids) ur mumma so bad na. She hurt ur papa.

Kids smiled at her. She kissed both of them and made them sleep. Then she comes near sanskar. She kissed his forehead and sleeps beside him.

Next mrng sanskar woke up and saw coffee with note. It was written get fresh and come to balcony.

He sees both kids r also not present there. He remembered previous nite happenings. He gets headache by thinking. He drank coffee and goes to get fresh.

He comes to balcony. He sees simple decoration there. He saw rose petals. On that sorry was written with other flowers. He sees a table was there with 4 chairs. From behind Ragini comes with kids acting like holding Mike.

Rag: mr.sanskar maheshwari. Welcome to the show cold drink with Ragini and kids. Pls have a seat.

Sanskar looks at her. Guilt, pain and love was there in their eyes. They had small eyelock. Tear escaped from ragini's eye. She wiped it without letting him know. But he saw that.

San: let it flow.

Ragini looks at him with moist eyes.

San: let them flow. So that again they shud not come.