Part 54

"for how long u both will stand hugging eachother like this? M waiting here for my turn"

Hearing this ragsan broke Thier hug and saw at satwik. Both laugh. Ragsan opened their arms. Satwik ran to them and hugged them. Trio hugged happily.

Sat: Mumma m really very happy that he's my dad. I always liked him and was wishing God to make him only my dad. See my wish came true. I love u papa.

San: I love u too beta.

Rag: u got ur dad means u'll forget ur Mumma?

Sat: no mumma. I will always love u. I love u both.

Suddenly something strikes to Ragini's mind.

Rag: sanskar, wat abt sanskruti?

San: m with u, don't wry.

........ ... ...

Trio reached mm.

San: satwik, u sit here only in hall. We will b just back. Ok.?

Sat: ok papa.

Ragsan goes to study room where sanskruti was sitting and seeing something. Sanskar signs Ragini to stand at door itself. She was nervous. She agreed. He goes near sanskruti. He saw her. She was seeing ragsan marriage album. Sanskar was shocked to see. He thinks how she got this album, now wat to answer her. But for his surprise

Sans: papa, where's my Mumma?

She saw Ragini standing near door. She goes to her and asked her to bend to her height.

Sans: y dint u Tel me before? I love you Mumma. Don't leave me again.

Ragsan were surprised by her talks.

Sans: nitya Mumma gave this and told to give u both.

She gave them letter. It was by nitya.

" Dear ragsan, I know u might b surprised by sanskruti's behaviour. But don't worry, I made her understand. She knew that Ragini is her real mom. She's very understanding. After all she's ur daughter. M happy that u both United. Don't think that I made favour on u both. It's ur rite to b together. U meant for eachother. I was only in between u both. Now m free from guilt of making u apart. All d best for ur future life. Finally u both will live happily. And one more thing. U can Consider it as my request, m leaving my Sanket with u. It's really Very tough for me to take this decision but sanket can b happy only with u. I don't want him to suffer like me. So pls take care of him. M going far from ur life. Don't try to search me pls. It's a request. Ragini pls forgive me if possible for taking ur place. Now u really deserve ur happiness. Bye. Urs nitya"

Ragsan get teary eyed after reading letter but wiped thier tears seeing sanskruti.

Sans: nitya Mumma told me that she was acting as my Mumma coz my Mumma was busy in some important work. She told me that she'll come soon. m going to meet satwik.

She ran to hall saying Sanket is sleeping in bedroom. Ragsan go to bedroom and saw sanket sleeping peacefully.

Rag: I can't forgive myself for making a mother away from her son. I can understand wat nitya must b feeling now.

San: she did this coz she trusts u. She trusts ur motherly love. She knows u won't differentiate between Sanket and satwik.

Rag: but will he accept me as his mom?