Part 39

Ragini was making satwik sleep on her lap. She was lost in her past.

FB

Hospital

Ragini gets up from bed and saw a lady standing in front of her holding satwik in her hand. She goes and takes him in her arm and kisses him.

Rag: Mera bachha. Nothing happened to u. Thanku god.

She looked at doc standing there.

Rag: doc. Where's my husband and daughter?

Doc: husband? Daughter?

Rag: yes doc. My husband sanskar and daughter sanskruti. They were also with me. Where r they? I want to meet them.

Doc looks at that lady. Lady goes to Ragini.

Lad: ur name Ragini rite?

Rag nods.

Lad: Ragini. My name is sharda. Daily I go to temple. One day while going I heard a child's crying. I stopped and saw a small boy crying sitting beside u. Child had little injuries. U were unconscious. I took u to hospital. During treatment u went in coma. Doc said soon u'll come in sense as u went in coma due to shock. See now after one month u came into sense.

Ragini looks at her: wat? One month? From one month m here? Then my sanskar and sanskruti? Wat happened to them? They don't know abt me? They dint search me?

Shar: I don't know anything abt them. Now u became well. U contact ur husband and tell that u r here. May b they're worried.

Ragini ran towards reception phone and dialed sanskar's number. It was out of reach. She tried landline. One worker received.

Rag: hello. Sanskar.

Work: sry ma'am. M not sanskar. M worker here.

Rag: give phone to sanskar.

Work: sir is not here ma'am. He's in London.

Rag: London? Give me his number.

Work: sry ma'am we don't have any number or address of him. Actually he lost his wife and son in accident one month ago. He was in stress. So he left India with his daughter and told that he'll come when he wish to and assigned all work to his staff. No one knows abt them. Even we r waiting for them.

Ragini cuts call. She was crying.

Rag: where u r sanskar? M not able to contact u. I want to talk to u. Want to tell that m and satwik both r alive.

Sharda comes to her.

Shar: Ragini beta don't wry. U both can stay in my home until ur husband b back.

Rag looks at her with tears in her eyes.

Rag: I don't know u. And u don't know me. Already U made big favour on me by keeping satwik with u. I can't give u any more problem.