Oh, What A Demonic World Pt 6

Nate's POV

We were waiting in the vent, our breathing hitched, neither Mark nor I dared to move a kilometer and we had Y/n held down tightly for the fear that we would all die, but it was kinda hard to hold someone down so you don't make sounds IF THEY WOULDN'T STOP MOVING. This girl is gonna be the death of me.......literally.

"I sPy WiTh My LiTtLe DeAtH nOtE sOmThInG iN tHe.........VeNt," he quickly pried off the vent lid but for some reason looked confused.

"HmM mAyBe NoT," and with that he walked away, once he left we slowly put the vent cover back on and crawled deeper into the vent with Y/n in tow.

"Ok, not that I'm complaining but,......WHY THE FUCK DID HE NOT SEE US?!??" Mark said shouting the last part of his sentence.

"I don't know, but if you don't shut up we are gonna get caught!!" I whisper shouted at him.

"Ok, but we need to figure what's going on and why they are keeping us all here," Mark pointed out the obvious and we continued crawling through the vent when we all heard a creak and then the vent gave out and we all fell and hit the tiled floor with a groan and thud.

(Jack's POV)

We walked around checking all the rooms not knowing which ones would lead to our death, freedom, friends, or all three.

"Are we there yet??" I groaned and then received a smack upside the back of my head from Haley.

"Owwww!!!! You're mean," I said rubbing the back of my head where I was hit.

"Fun, I don't like you either!"Haley smirked creepily, for...some..odd reason that I wasn't going to ask about. [ ;) ]

"Why though??" Felix asked.

"It's a nerd thing, you wouldn't understand!!" Haley said.

"Wait, what?" Felix said.

"Just...Shut up!!" Haley said And continued to walk ahead. As we were walking I noticed that Matt was really silent and it looked like he was thinking way too hard.

"Don't worry buddy, we'll find them soon just keep up the hope!!" I patted him on the shoulder, trying to lighten up the mood, all that I received was a small glance. The group continued to walk in silence, the tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Um, how about them, forty niners? They suck right??" I said trying to beak the uncomfortable silence but no one answered.

"Damn, this group is more dysfunctional than the Umbrella Academy kids!!" I said pouting a little, which might I add earned a chuckle from Felix.

"What do you think Matt??" I asked.

"You have a big mouth, you know that??" he said rolling his eyes.

"WOW! what a truly shocking revelation!!" I said sarcastically.

"Can you guys stop quoting the Umbrella Academy and focus on the task at hand here?" Felix said holding back a chuckle.

"Fine," I pouted and once again everything was silent, that was until we heard a creaking noise come from the vent and we all seen Y/n fall from the vent and hit the ground thud and groan.

"Is it just me, or does anyone else see little Y/n who looks like she just got the shite beat out of her??" I asked as I was in front when we crowded around, Matt quickly pushed his way through and we all just stood there, shocked at what we were seeing. Then out of no where we see Nate and Mark fall from the other vent.

"FOUND 'EM!!" I shouted laughing with a smile on my face, before the others quickly shh'd me. Just then we heard rapid footsteps sprinting down the hall, coming straight for us.

"Ah shi-"

Sorry for such a short chapter I'm having a bit of writer's block