does it sound interesting to make a chapter for a story?

It was a relatively normal day, here lately my mom and I had been a little under the weather and my cat had torn open a garbage bags the day before the garbage men came to pick it up so trash had been in the ditch, for the past few days my mom had been nagging me to pick it up seeing as how we now had room in the garbage can for the garbage. I was sitting on the couch eating some fast food and enjoying it because we didn't really eat out a lot, but the fast food place and made a mistake and I didn't get any chili cheese fries as promised.

"If you pick up the garbage out of the ditch I will give you something you want," my mom said.

"My chili cheese fries!?!?!?" I asked with hope.

"No, its something else!" My mom said.

"The 55 dollars my sister owes me??" I asked confused.

"No, this has nothing to do with your sister," my dad piped in.

I thought for a moment coming up with nothing, because I knew they wouldn't have the money to get me concert tickets, nor the connections to get me Nathan sharp, jacksepticeye, markiplier, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins, or any of the band members from any of the bands I'm obsessed with.

"Then I got nothing," I said giving up.

"I'll give you a hint it has Benjamin Franklin on it," my mom said, but I didn't know which bill he was on the only thing I knew was that George Washington was on the dollar bill.

"5 dollars?" I asked

"No," my mom said.

"10 dollars?"

"No," my dad said.

"20?"

"NO!" They said at the same time getting annoyed and realizing how stupid their child really was, I was trying to think, racking my brain for anything, because when my mom first said something I thought she was just gonna start hounding me to get my chores or school work done, I could now see my mom mentally face paling.

My mom held up something green that looked like money so, I tried as hard as I could with my poor eyesight to see how much money she was holding in her hand, I saw a 100 dollar bill, THAT'S WHAT BENJAMIN FRANKLIN IS ON!! I thought to myself as my eyes widened and my mouth opened in shock.

"Money to buy a phone," my mom said annoyed, you know I had also secretly always wanted a twin but now I see that the world really couldn't handle two of me.

"Wow really?" I asked still in shock.

"Yes, BUT ONLY if you pick the trash up out of the yard and ditch, until then you will not be getting anything!!" my mom gave me a pointed look.

Something inside of my head was screaming 'YES. DEAL. TAKE THE FUCKING DEAL YOU IDIOT!!' But then my lazy side was just saying 'eh, whatever, I'm content where I'm at, no thank you!'

Was I literally having a mental battle about this?

All I could do was look at my mom and nodded, she put the money back up along with some money to buy groceries the next day since it was payday after all, to be honest I was a little disappointed that my sister hadn't paid up her end of the deal, damn it I should have made her put blood on the fucking contract, along with all her personal information.....I know, I know, it sounds bad but let me explain

See my sister was bad about this, she would make a deal, because she was too lazy to do her chores, or she would borrow my hard earned money because she didn't have any gas money, or any money in the bank so when her credit card didn't work if I had enough money on me at said time she would borrow some, and once she borrowed said money or try to pay me off to do her chores I would almost always end up on the short end of the stick.

Every time she was to lazy to do her chores she would say that she would give me 20$ and when time came to pay forward said money she would either put it off or try and scam me out of 10 -15 of it and she still hasn't paid up for last time skip she owes me 20$ for that

Here lately she made a deal that if I bought us dinner she would pay me back and the dinner ended up coming to the total of 20$

And she owes me 14$ because I bought her breakfast and make up junk from a convenience store,

And I'm changing an extra dollar for interest

And since she had tried to always pull one over me in the past (key word tried) I had decided to draw up a little contract every time she tried to strike a deal with said amount she owed me so I could have my parents look over it as proof that she agreed.

The last contract I made her sign her signature, initial, and put the name over her first pet, and current pets, I may or may not have also tried to get her to put the last four of her social, and put blood on the contract but she absolutely wasn't having any of it and disagreed to put her social and blood on it....

I know what your thinking 'what are you?? A demon??' Maybe, I've seen my birth certificate but still not completely convinced, just kidding but yeah

The point is I'm mad at my sister for trying to scam me and I'm lazy

WELP hope ya got a kick out of this GOODBYE