Kidnapped Hiroto × Reader Part III : The House In The Woods

TRIGGER WARNING : MENTION OF BLOOD. PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Next morning

Hiroto's POV :

I woke up at the sound of three male voices arguing, I felt too tired that I couldn't open my eyes.

"We should sell him before the police finds out our place, boss!" A voice said.

"No, not now, we need to wait for the black market to open next week so we can have the double of the money." The same voice of that mad man from yesterday said.

"But boss- *slap*"

"I said enough, go back to your work." And with that, the talk died. The metallic door opened and I could hear footsteps coming towards me.

"Oi, are you awake? I want to have some fun, those pigs annoyed me." He said, slightly slapping my cheek. I groaned and opened my eyes, thus he grinned insanely and I stared at him with blunk, tired eyes. He walked to the tray and took the red box and turned to face me with a devilish look that made me want to puke.

"You know what is this, don't you?" He said, rolling the box side to side, I kept quiet.

"Well, look above you." He ordered but I didn't have the strength to move my neck so I kept my head down which annoyed him and he walked towards me, clenched my cheeks with one hand and violently lifted my head up, I winced at the pain and saw that the ceiling was plugged into wires that seemed to be like... Electrical wires?

"You know now what this box is for? This activates the electricity in those wires which will give you an electrical shock and if I'm not careful with using it, you might end up dead," I gasped in fear by his explication, "Sorry I can't use the electricity to lighten up the room because someone might pass by here and suspects something. I apologize my dear friend." He said with a dramatic face and backed away.

"Let's start the fun!" He announced, pressing the button. I screamed as the electrical shock made contact with my whole body, he laughed maniacally as I tried to get free from the shock but in vain, he stopped pressing the button as I breathed heavily.

"Good feeling, isn't it?" He said and I could see the insanity in both his eyes. At that moment, I realized that there was no escape from this and no one could reach our location that I don't know.

He pressed the button multiple times and the only thing someone could hear were my screams, the sound of electricity and his laughs. After hours of these shocks, he got bored but smirked as he took the whip and it made contact with my skin in painful hits. However, I couldn't stop my screams this time and because of blood loss, I felt dizzy and ended up passing out.

"Fainting, huh?" The male said disappointed and put down the whip.

"Oi! Get your lazy ass over here and treat his wounds, I don't want him dead yet!" Thus, the two men came and treated my wounds.

(Y/n) POV :

"Where should we start from?" Endou asked as he, Kidou and I were in my dorm studying the situation.

"I think it should be deep in the woods, there might be a house or something that will give us a hint but the exact location is the missing thing." Kidou explained as all of us started to think until a memory hit my mind.

"Guys, I remember when Hiroto and I were walk in town one day, we heard about a criminal that kidnaps people and sells them to the black market but no one knows his place, even the police. However, there is a rumor that said it is located deep in the woods next to a valley, a fisher man had seen a house there but it didn't seem suspicious so he just shrugged it off until he heard screaming which frightened him and he ran as fast as he could, thinking that the house was haunted. Therfore, no one approached that area as well as the police, they thought it was just a hallucination." I told them and the two boys seemed surprised by the story.

"Alright let's go to that house tonight." Endou said as Kidou nodded in agreement, I smiled at them sadly and waited for the night to drop, it was now evening.

'I wonder how is Hiroto-kun doing... please stay safe.' I thought and tightened the grip on my hands.

Later that night

3rd person's POV :

The building was quiet and no one seemed to be around that time. (Y/n), Endou and Kidou took this chance and slipped out the building running towards the forest, they kept running for half an hour or more in attempt to find the valley. Suddenly, (Y/n) heard a faint aquatic sound and jogged to found the source, searching for the valley.

"Guys! I found the valley!" She shouted and soon the boys joined her and they saw a house that looked like an old yet odd one, but there was a faint fire in front of it and two figures beside it, they were two men.

"Be careful." Kidou said putting his hand on her shoulder, she nodded and put her attention back on them.

"How can we pass them?" Endou asked.

"I have an idea, but it might be risky." Endou gulped and Kidou looked at (Y/n), signaling her to continue.

"We will let them capture us."

"What?!" Endou shouted in a whisper in shock.

"We don't have any choice Endou-kun nor the time, if we stay here waiting for them to get out of our way, Hiroto-kun might be..." She squeezed her hands and eyes, but felt a hand on her shoulder.

"He won't, we aren't going to let that happen." Kidou said with soft eyes, trying to ease her fear and he successfuly did.

"Endou-kun we have no choice, we should implement (Y/n)'s idea before it's too late." Kidou added and Endou hesitated at first, but eventually accepted.

"What's you plan?" Kidou asked.

"We will go and tell them that we got lost during a school trip and ask for their help, they might take our phones as well but if they truly care about money, they won't destroy them nor throw them away, so we will find a way to reach one of the phones and call the police or anyone that can help us." The two boys looked at each other and approved her plan.

"Perfect, now let's head towards them and try our best, stay careful." she finally concluded and the boys were satisfied with idea and nodded.

"Let's go." they said at the same time as they made their first move to rescue Hiroto from his prison.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

Hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment.

See ya!