Hiroto Kiyama × Reader : It Was Our Child I Will Never Forget That

TRIGGER WARNING : SENSITIVE TOPIC OF ABORTION. PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hiroto's POV :

It was a very long day...

I sat at my desk sighing as I closed my eyes wondering how (Y/n) was doing.

She had a miscarriage last week and she was depressed about it, I tried to help her and stay with her but these two days she insisted that I would go to work and she would be fine on her own, though I didn't quite believe it but I went anyways so she wouldn't get upset. Maybe I could take her out to dinner, a night date or maybe-

*knock* *knock* suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking my office door.

"Enter." I said, the door opened and Midorikawa entered the office with a worried look yet a smile on his face.

"Would you like some tea?" He asked and I nodded with a smile. I took the cup of tea and took a sip before looking through the huge glass behind me, I was falling in deep thoughts again.

"Are you okay?" Midorikawa asked again with his worried voice, snapping me back to reality.

"U-Uh yeah, I'm fine." I said, he sighed and came closer to my desk.

"Listen, what happened to you and (Y/n) is difficult for both of you, but you guys need to fix things up and you both can go through that together and stay strong together, none of this was your fault, neither of you." He spoke with a serious yet still a worried tone.

I looked at him hesitant, but eventually sighed.

"You are right, I need to go now, thank you, Midorikawa." I said standing up and he gave me thumbs up and a "good luck" wink.

I got into my car and drove back to my and (Y/n)'s house. After ten minutes, I got there and parked the car then walked to the front door, I knew I had come early than I usual did, but I cared for her more than anything else.

I unlocked the front door and entered the house, it was silent and dark as if sorrow swallowed the joy that used to be in the house.

"Honey?" I loudly said and walked around the house searching for my (Y/n) but she was nowhere to be found. I heard a noise from the bedroom upstairs so I quickly yet quietly went there, the door was opened just a little and the lights were on, I was shocked from what I saw.

There she was on the bed crying herself out loudly and holding her stomach, that view made my heart break each minute I saw and heard her like this.

"Oh sweetie..." I entered the room and walked to her, then held her tightly in my arms, she stopped as I did that, maybe she was shocked I was here. After few seconds, she grabbed my coat tightly crying on my chest, I stroked her head and tried to calm her down.

"Shhh... I'm here babe." I whispered in her ear and kept whispering sweet things to her.

Eventually after half an hour, she finally got to calm down and I gently pulled her chin up to meet those teary, beautiful eyes. I smiled warmly at her and kissed her forehead.

"You know I love you so much, don't you?"

"It was my fault..." She looked down at her stomach and spoke quietly. I frowned a bit and placed my hand on her stomach.

"What happened was no way on earth your fault, we can go through this together, I'm here to hold you and to be the wall you will lean on when you are near to fall, what happened had happened and we can't do anything to change it, but I'm not telling you to forget about them, we can make another baby and..." Suddenly I felt my eyes start to water and tears fell down on my face, "It was our baby, I will never forget that." I started crying and she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her as I cried on her shoulder and she did the same.

A few minutes later, she and I laid on the bed and cuddled as my arms wrapped protectively around her. I kissed the top of her head and said, "I will always protect you, my love." She looked up at me and smiled sweetly. God how much I missed that smile, I kissed her lips passionately and smoothed all her face and neck with kisses as she giggled.

"You are my queen."

"I believe you, your highness." She giggled before yawning, then she kissed my cheek and fell fast asleep, I stared at her for a moment before smiling and falling asleep as well.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Here is another story.
I hope you guys enjoyed and don't forget to vote and give your opinions.

See you later!