Chapter 5: Incident in the Forest

AN: Please play the embedded video while reading. It adds to the thrill of this chapter. Enjoy!

------------------------

"Maggy, come here! Look at this. I didn't see this last time?" a 16-year-old Lily excitedly shouting while trying to remove some hair from her forehead. She had golden locks and stands 5'7" slender body. Almost all the men in the pack land admired her for her goddess-like beauty. She had fair skin and high cheekbone which made her more attractive when she smiles. She also has a peal of contagious laughter.

"Lily, I can't. I need to go home to do the house cleaning," young Maggy responded. Margaret was only 12, very thin girl, with long black silky hair. She stands 5'6'' with tan skin tone. She used to have a ceramic white skin which was very unusual in the pack however with constant exposure in the field since her 'father' forced her to work in the farm area made her tan.

"I don't understand. Why do you need to do all those stuff? Missy is older than you and she's not doing anything." Missy is the older sister of Margaret.

"You already know the answer. Do I need to repeat it again?" Maggy retorted.

"I'm sorry, doll. I just don't understand." She sighed and hug Maggy. A month ago she caught Maggy crying in the open field, their hiding spot. Maggy had not spoken for days until one day she confronted her. Maggy confessed that she overheard her 'mom' & 'dad' of sending her to the Alpha's estate to work. Her 'mom' said she is no longer needed in their house and they had been feeding her for too long since they found her in the forest. Lily didn't say anything and just hugged her. Ever since Maggy had been off and cold to the rest of their friends, and would only talk to her, Andrei, and Jed. But even the two did not know this story of Maggy.

"Ly, I had not been feeling well since the other day. I will be doing the cleaning so I can rest early." She said looking tired.

"Okay, doll. I'm sorry I drag you here." Lily said apologetically. She called Maggy from the Cobblestone estate and drag her to the hilltop where they used to play. Although Lily is already 16 and soon she will meet her mate, she still loves to spend her time with Maggy.

"It's okay but I really nee..", she didn't finish," argh! My headddd!!!!!!!!", Maggy shouted her face a picture of sudden suffering.

"what's going on, Mag?" Lily asked panicking.

Maggy was just holding her head banging it to the ground, curling herself like a baby in pain.

"Arrrgghhh! Ly help meee, my backkkk!!", Maggy shouted while tears rolling in her eyes. "It hur.." then she passed out.

Lily panicked. "Margaret! Margaret! What's going on? Oh my god!" she turned pale white when she saw Margaret collapsed.

She mind linked Andrei and Jed. "Andrei! Jed! It's Maggy!!" She almost shouted. In less than 3 minutes, 2 young men appeared from the bushes panting.

"What happen?", Jed asked while holding Lily since she was shaking uncontrollably.

The tall guy with thick black hair, muscular body picked up Maggy like nothing. He tried to tap Maggy's face trying to wake her up. "Mag? Mag? Wake up! It's Andy." He said while trying to wake up Maggy. He felt like his spirit just went out somewhere that even his wolf was panicking. He was shaking while trying to stand up and run. He runs few meters away, enough that Lily and Jed could only see his back when Maggy suddenly convulsed like she was being possessed. Andrei held her tight as if by doing so he was giving her another life.

"Oh my goodness! Baby! Please woke up!!" Andrei called. Maggy opened her eyes but Andrei was shocked to see her eye colors. Her other eye was emerald green while the other was blue like a sky. Both had a black iris. Her long black hair turned to silver with a hint of blue. She was different but he knew she is still his Margaret.

Margaret reached out her hand touching his face and said "Oh my Alpha. We finally meet." And she kissed Andrei in the lips and passed out again.

Andrei was so shocked by what happened that he dropped Margaret. He got scared of what he saw but also got confused. He had never seen it happened before. And his world smells like the fresh flowers from the garden like he was in the field of flowers and the moon was shining above. He was excited, nervous, happy, angry, and sad all at the same time. He stepped back, "Mate?" Anon, his wolf whispered but more of a question.

Andrei's eyes widen upon the realization. He was shocked. "No. It can't be." He whispered.

"What's wrong, Andrei?" Jed shouted while still holding Lily.

He turned around confused if he will answer or not. When he looked back to Margaret she was no longer in there.

"What? Where is she?"

--------

Tik! The sound of the door as it open which interrupted the flashback of Maggy 13 years ago. 

"Hey! Do you want to join us at the table? Wawu prepared the dinner for us." Margae said. Wawu is what she calls her grandmother.

Maggy blinks multiple times. "ahh our memories." Margeaux said at the back of her mind.

"Yeah, I'll join you." Margae nodded and went out of the room.

It had been 2 hours since she cried hugging Margae along the side road. She had to leave her baby mustang so nobody from the pack could notice that she is back in the territory. They walked in the bushes instead of driving to the town. She wanted to be off the grid until the right time comes.