Idk dont ask

So I was just thinking and I realized that when I started reading the outsiders I was really into Darry, and I was joking around and laughing so hard because of what I said. At first it was me thinking 'oh no he's hottttttttt" in that squidward voice and then I was thinking more and then I thought about Jonny and I was like 'oh no he's deadddddddd' it was a mixture of crying and laughing.

But then I started to think of Steve and was like 'oh no he's gayyyyyyyyy' because we all know he is. Then, the one that got me the most was ponyboy and I said 'oh no he's blondeeeeeeeee' and started dying from everything I hade just said.

Then I started thinking of Cherry and was like ' oh no she's a gingerrrrrrrrr.'
And then there was Randy and I was like ' oh no he's actually a nice Soc'

Then there was Dally and I was like 'oh no he's gonna stay a hoodlum all his life and kill him self after the one thing he really loved in the world died and after he kills himself after robbing a gas station he'll be remembered as a hoodlum and not die a hero like Jonny-Cake' I stoped laughing after that and put my phone down and cried then came back and cried again.

W

H

Y

W

H

A

T

I

S

W

R

O

N

G

W

I

T

H

M

E