AlexanderxCoffee

Disclaimer- this is all a joke and this entire book lol it's crack smut what do you think

Alexander was sitting there, at his desk, alone, tired, hell he hadn't slept week, probably thinking about gay shit with Laurens. As Alexander was going to grab his coffee to keep him working nonstop he ran into a problem, it was gone. Even though Alex has just put it down after refilling it. He was mildly confused when he felt a strange somewhat eerie feeling at the door. At first he thoughtcrimes was the innocent whore that he had been doin the good the bad and the dirty with while his wife was gone. BUT then he turns his head all the way around and sees it.

The most beautiful/terrifying thing he has ever seen. It was his coffee mug in a red tight dress. He snapped his neck while trying to turn his head back around but fixed it with his magical gay bitch powers Laurens had gave him. Laurens also might have given him a STD but back to the abnormally large coffee mug in a red dress singing. So when he fixed his neck he went into shock and at first thought it was a allusion from the sleep deprivation but what happened next definitely wasn't a damn dream or allusion.

The coffee introduced its self as Miss. Pumpkoon Spicc but she said that he could call her coffee whore. So Alex was ERECT at this coffee whore because he was a whore for coffee and fucking loved it.

The coffee slowly and sexily struts over to Alex singing about how she's lost and ice coffee has been beating her. She got to Alex and say on his lap grinding her label alllllll over his dicc. She started kissing and sucking the FUCK out of his neck and sexily whispered into his ear "drink me."

So Alex started drinking her along with her moaning in pleasure. Alex then puts his diq in the coffee cup. The steamy, hot, boiling coffee burned his dick but he liked it 😏😏😏😏 if ya know what I mean.

Alex came into the cup and then she said, "skeet skeet" and flew away with her umbrella right through the roof of the house. But thankfully those gay powers Laurens have Alex aloud him to fix it with a snap, crackle, and pop of dat pussy- then Alex slept for the first time in a while and dreamt of a lot of gay shit.

Bye