He Asks you to move in

Credit: http://imaginesof5sos.tumblr.com/post/70756089884/he-asks-you-to-move-in-imagine-132

Luke: Recently moving out of his parents house and getting his own place, Luke had asked you to help him settle in. You said yes, but just wondered why he hadn't asked you to move in with him as well. "Is that the last box babe?" He called as he heard you close the door with your foot. "Yeah, I put the rest in the garage for now." You set the box down on the kitchen counter and began unpacking his pots and pans that his mother had given him. "Help me move the couch?" He said pointing at the suede couch he had recently got. "Sure," you said jumping over the island and pushing on the front cushions until the couch hit the wall. "That was a lot of work for one day," you said sitting down, him joining quickly after and leaning his head on your shoulder. "Are you tired babe?" he asked as you began playing with his hair. "A bit. We can go set up your bed and take a nap," you said as you felt his arm wrap around your waist. "How about instead of calling it my bed, we call it our bed." You look at him, slightly shocked. "Did you just ask me what I think you asked me?" You said moving so you could get a better look at him. "Would you like to move in with me?" He asked, taking a key out of his pocket. "Yes!" You said taking it from him and hugging him tightly. "That's great babe. Now, do you want to go and break in our bed?"

Ashton: Rolling onto your back to gaze at the ceiling, memories from last night now flooded your brain. You remembered how Ashton had took you to dinner at your favorite restaurant, how his fingers trailed down your body delicately as he undid your dress, how his lips left soft kisses on your skin. Last night was the night he took you, and you willingly let it happen and you were glad that you did. "You're smiling," he said quietly, turning your head to face him. "Is it because of me?" He asked, running his thumb across your cheek. "It's always because of you," you said quietly, turning on your side and leaning over and kissing his cheek. "I could get used to this, waking up and seeing you in the morning." You smiled and moved over so you were resting on his chest. "I could get used to you every morning, you're a nice pillow, Irwin." You felt his laugh before it left his lips, and you felt his lips before they met your forehead. "So how about it then?" He asked, tilting your chin upwards. "What do you mean how about it?" You leaned up on your elbow and looked down at him. "Would you like to move in with me? I mean we have been dating for a good seven months. Seems appropriate doesn't it?" He sat up, practically mirroring everything you did. "I...I'd love to move in with you," you said quickly kissing him before wrapping your arms around his neck. "That's great babe. Now how about we get you in the shower so you can clean up?" "Only if you join me," you said winking before making it into the bathroom.

MIchael: "DIE YOU ZOMBIE BASTARDS DIE!" Michael yelled at the TV screen as you sat beside him, tossing your own gaming controller to the side. "God you sound like a girl on her period the way you yell Michael," you said turning yours off and getting up to go to the kitchen for a beer. "Babe I've seen you on your period and I know that this isn't how girls act." You smirked at his comment before tilting the glass bottle to your lips and letting the amber fluid into your mouth. "Do you want one?" You asked before even hearing his answer because you knew it was yes. "Thanks babe," he said as you walked back to the couch, clinking his bottle against yours. "Do you have any laundry that needs to be done Michael?" You asked as you leaned into his side. "Why do you ask babe?" "Well it's just that I have to do mine and I'd like to kill two birds with one stone." "It's weird that you have to do laundry at my place when you don't even live here." "I know, I just like staying here with you. You make me feel safe," you said kissing his cheek. "So, Y/N," he said with a questioning tone. "Can I ask you something babe?" You nodded as you pulled the bottle away from your lips. "Would you like to live with me, I mean just cause you're here all the time and it'd be a lot less of a hassle and all." "Michael, I'd love to move in with you!" You said happily, putting your bottle down and hugging him. "Great babe, wanna get started now with that laundry?"

Calum: "HEY BABE, HAVE YOU SEEN MY BASS TUNER?!" Calum asked from his recording studio. "ABOVE THE TV BABE," you shouted back, not looking up from your laptop. You had your last final exam tomorrow, and you wanted to get a good grade and you couldn't be bothered with looking up. "Found it," he said coming out of the room with the tiny black box in his hand and his bass in the other. "What are you doing babe?" "Studying for my debate class. I have to give an argumentative essay on why Henry David Therou was a genius. Quite frankly he isn't one." You closed out of the tab you were in and turned your computer off. "One more test for my entire life, and I feel so confident about it." "Do you feel so confident because you're at my house?" You didn't answer, you just sat and thought. You did turn out to be a lot calmer at his house, mostly because you were away from your parents who were always arguing and you were also away from your disruptive little siblings. "I do seem more relaxed here don't I?" He nodded before plucking strings. "Your parents like me, don't they babe?" He asked, glancing up at you. "They love you. Why do you ask Cal?" He shrugged, just kept plucking his strings. "Just wondering if they'd be okay with you moving in with me." You looked at him with wide eyes. He wanted you to move in with him. "Are you sure you want me to?" You asked, getting up and sitting in his lap. "Of course. I like seeing you more relaxed and not so stressed out." "Cal, o-of course I'd love to move in with you!" You said throwing your arms around him. "That's great babe. We can do it tomorrow after your test." "Like an early Christmas present," you smiled before kissing him.