sneezing fits

Credit: http://callumhd.tumblr.com/post/65183602864/preference-sneezing-fits

Calum: “Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!”
“You finished Calu-“
“Achoo!”
You rolled your eyes, pausing the movie for about the seventh time, and turned to face your Rudolph-nosed boyfriend.
“Are you done?” You asked. Calum nodded, a small guilty smile appearing on his lips, as well as his cheeks turning crimson to match his nose.
“Sorry.” He said apologetically. You smiled, scooting over closer to him,
“It’s okay.” You replied softly, reaching for the remote, so you could play the movie again.
“I think that-” Calum started to say, but he was cut off by another six sneezes following.
“Okay, this movie was just not meant to be, we are going to bed Hood.” You sighed, completely giving up on everything.

Ashton: “Babe, I don’t feel too good.” Ashton stated, appearing in the doorway. You looked up at your sniffly boyfriend and tried to suppress your growing grin.
“Come here.” You beckoned him over. Ashton came towards you, but as soon as he sat on the sofa, his face scrunched up and four quick ‘achoos’ escaped his mouth.
“So staying outside whilst it’s pouring isn’t a good idea.” You chuckled.
“Hey, you’re the one that wanted a kiss in the rain” Ashton replied.
“You agreed to it!” You shot back.
“Either way, this cold stinks, and I’m going to blame it all on you,” Ashton mumbled, resting his head against your shoulder, and closing his eyes.
“Whatever helps you sleep at night.” You sighed.

Luke: “I’m so tired.” Luke whined.
You stopped stroking his hair for a second, and looked down at him, where his head lay in your lap. Smiling you replied,
“I know.”
“And I’m so hungry.”
“I know.”
“And I’m so fucking ill.”
“I know.”
“No you don’t know.”
“I do, I feel like that once a month so shut up.”
“Oh. But this is differe- oh shit.” Luke said quickly, as he sat up, his nose scrunching up as he was about to sneeze. At the same time, you looked down at him, causing the two of you to bang heads.
“Ouch.” The two of you mumbled, simultaneously rubbing your foreheads. 
“Did you have to fucking sneeze at that exact fucking moment.”
“Did you have to fucking bend down at that exact fucking moment.”
“Fuck you.”
“Fuck you too.”
“Wait no, I love you.” You said quickly, causing Luke to grin. As he reached up to kiss you, you quickly pulled back,
“Ew no Luke, you’re ill.”
“Who cares.” He muttered “Be quiet and kiss me before I sneeze again.” You rolled your eyes, but kissed him quickly anyway, just as he pulled back, and sneezed thrice.

Michael: Achoo, achoo, achoo, achoo!
You groaned, rolling over in bed, and turned to face your boyfriend, who was sniffling into a tissue.
“Mike?” You said sleepily, rubbing your eyes. Michael looked up, his eyes flashed with guilt, when he saw that he’d awoken you.
“Sorry babe, go back to bed.”
“Are you okay?” You asked, ignoring his statement.
“Yeah yeah fine.” He replied, but he soon started sneezing again. Unsure of what to do, you just continued to hand him tissues, until his sneezing fit died down a little. 
“Okay now?” You asked. Michael smiled and nodded, before settling back into bed.