Chapter Four

Btw this is my favorite song from the Exclusive album (in mm above) and I feel it fits this chapter perfectly. Annnnddd we hit over 600 reads so y'all get this chapter today instead of tomorrow! Thank you to everybody who reads, comments, and votes. I love y'all 😭 hope you guys enjoy! 🥰

 I love y'all 😭 hope you guys enjoy! 🥰

Lauren

I have been calling Raelle's name for the last five minutes. It's like she has completely zoned out. I look over to her and see that she is now staring behind me with wide eyes. She quickly looks down and starts playing with her fingers. "Rae pooh what's the matter?" I ask her softly.

She looks up at me with tears in her eyes. I immediately rush over to her side of our table to comfort her. "What's the matter love?" I ask again as I run my hand up and down her back soothingly. She lifts her head and tells me to look at the table in front of us.

I look up to see two of the finest niggas I've seen since I've been in Atlanta. They seem to be having a pretty intense conversation. The brown skin one seems to be making a joke because I can see his beautiful smile even though he is sitting sideways.

The light skin guy seems to have concern in his eyes as he sees me consoling a sad Raelle. Does she know his fine ass, and if so why is she sad about it? This nigga is a walking sexual fantasy so she needs to go get his number. Hell I might if she doesn't.

"Rae do you know them." I ask. She quickly shakes her head no. "So what's the problem?" I ask her once again. "He has been staring at me ever since I started singing." She says. "Well I told you about channeling your inner Beyonce in public." I shrug while laughing. She pushes me off her and smiles.

I get up and walk back to my side of the table since I see her mood has lightened up a bit. As I'm walking back to my seat I see the sexy stranger looking at Raelle like he wants to come talk to her but something is holding him back.

"Raelle I think you have an admirer!" I coo. She smiles briefly before she puts her head down once again. "No I don't Lo. He probably was just wondering why the hell I was singing so loud." She says. "That may be true but the song has been off and he is still staring sis." I try to explain.

"If he is thinking about me it's probably just for sex Lauren. What guy that looks as good as him would be interested in starting a relationship with someone as plain as me." She says with more tears in her eyes.  I sigh because I hate when she gets like this. She lets the negative thoughts in her head get the best of her all the time. Raelle is one of the prettiest women I know. I really wish she could see herself through everyone else's eyes.

"Rae the look he was giving you was definitely not sexual. That nigga look like he is ready to propose right now." I laugh. She again cracks a smile. "Oooooo you should go over and tell him your name. I'm sure he wants to know." I smirk. She looks at me with wide eyes and says "Are you crazy? My anxiety literally has me nauseous just thinking about speaking to him." She whisper yells at me. "Well how else are you going to get to know him?" I question.