Chapter Eight

Khaza in mm 😍

Dreka

Raelle and I ended up having a quick lunch at Olive Garden. They never disappoint. The chicken Alfredo there is so bomb! I decided to get Kevin and the kids some takeout from there as well, because I refuse to cook tonight. Today has been so great hanging with Rae. I must admit she has this glow to her.

I'm assuming this sexy stranger must have something to do with that. I wish I could find this guy for her because if he is bringing this much joy to her life without them even holding a conversation yet, I can only imagine what she will be like if they get together.

Pulling up into my driveway, I park and take my keys out of the ignition. Once I see Raelle park behind me I finally get out of my car so we can start walking to the front door. Once we enter the house it is pitch black. Where is everyone? They are either upstairs or in the gameroom/ theater room in the basement. We decide to check the basement first.

Walking down the stairs, I instantly hear the soundtrack of The Lion King playing on the huge projector screen. This is the kids favorite animated movie. If I'm being honest it's mine as well. I tell Rae to wait on the stairs so that she can surprise the kids.

I continue into the basement to see my babies and their daddy sprawled out on the theater chairs watching the movie unfold

I continue into the basement to see my babies and their daddy sprawled out on the theater chairs watching the movie unfold. I clear my throat and all three of their heads snap over to me. "Mommy!" my babies yell while running to hug me.

I swear I will never get tired of them showering me with their love. "Hi my babies. What are yall doing?" I ask as I take a seat next to Kevin who gives me a quick kiss before returning his attention back to the movie. Apparently this is his favorite to.

"We're watching Lion King Mommy." Khaza says while sitting on my lap. "Oh really, well I have a surprise for you two." I say as Raelle finally comes from off the stairs to greet everyone. "Tete Rae!" My kids shout as they run over to her and instantly shower her with hugs and kisses.

"Hi tete's babies! How are yall." She ask. I sort of tune out of their conversation so that I can ask Kevin where did Sim and Dom disappear to. "Baby where are Kasim and Dominic? I thought they were staying for dinner." I ask. "D had to go get Daniel from basketball practice so they had to dip early." He states. I nod my head as Raelle finally takes a seat on the couch with Khaza attached to her hip.