Chapter Forty-Nine

Play this the whole chapter for a better experience ☝🏾

So this book is at 50k reads and 4k+ votes 😦

Excuse any errors

Raelle

We're now going into the third week of Dom and I not talking. I've been trying to reach out to him but he won't answer.

I have no one to blame but myself. I should have given him the chance to explain himself instead of doing what I always do when I am hurt, which is isolate myself from the problem instead of talking it out.

This time my poor communication skills are coming back to bite me in the ass. I may have ruined a relationship with the only man that has never hurt me. The one man that has loved me flaws and all even when I didn't deserve that from him.

Today I decided that I've had enough of him ignoring me so I was about to do a random pop up at his apartment.

We need to at least talk this out like adults. Both of us can't be childish, so I will take the first steps to fix what I ruined.

"Where you headed boo?" Dreka asks me as I'm making my way to the front door.

"To go talk to Dominic." I sigh.

"He finally returned your calls?!" She asks excitedly.

"No. I'm just about to pop up on his ass and hope he hears me out." I shrug tiredly.

"Damn he still ain't talking to you. I thought he would've gave in by now." She says following me out the house and to my car.

"I hurt him Dreka. You should've seen the look on his face when I told him to leave my apartment." I say sadly remembering the hurt etched across his face when I said I wanted him to go.

I honestly think he's done with me, and I'll never forgive myself for ruining something so beautiful between us.

All because I have unresolved issues from my past that I need to work through and have refused to acknowledge until now.

Oh and let's not forget my snake of an ex best friend. I have yet to address Lauren about the fact that her hoe ass lied to me. Best believe she will get hers, but right now my focus is on Dominic.

"Well all you can do is express to him how you felt in that moment, and hope he forgives you. I'm rooting for y'all stubborn asses!" She says hugging me before I get into my Jeep.