Finally, we meet again

Hanna's pov:
Hearing the car pull up by the safe house makes me really giddy!! I haven't seen Spenc for two whole months!! We normally try to see each other at least once a month. I know some might think this is strange, but since we are twins and only had us for a really long time. We kinda depend on each other! It even physically hurts to not see him every day, but I guess that's life. I can't tell anyone how happy I feel when I finally have him in my arms again. We didn't break our hug while going to the couch, he only lets go to hug Hetty but returns right back to my side. When those two agents from earlier demand an answers, well at least one of them, Hetty sighs and waves them to the loveseats.
„Well Mr. Callen, this are my nephew, Dr. Spencer Reid and my niece, Dr. Hanna Reid. They both are kept a secret from pretty much everyone." Hetty starts of with facts I guess. Feeling Spenc pulling closer to me again puts an instant smile on my face. I pick up his arm so I could cuddle under it. Hetty smiles softly at us.
„Why didn't you tell us? I thought she is a terrorist or something like that!" this Callen guy asked hurt and slightly angry.
„That's the boy Hetty saved back in Romania!" Spenc whispers into my ear.
„Oh" is the only thing that comes out of my mouth. I never imagined him to look like this, but after all, there are years in between. But then something comes back to my memory, it can't be. Can it?
„Why did they have a picture of you?" I interrupt them, starring right at Callen.
„Who had a picture of me?" he asked irritated. Not answering I ran up to my room searching for the file I started on years ago. Pulling out the picture I was talking about and head right back to the living room, handing him the black and white picture.
„Where did you get that from?" he asked me sternly.
„Comescu." is the only thing I said but his eyes widen in shock.
„How do you know of them? How did you get a picture from them?" he asked skeptical.
„They held me hostage for two months, when I fled I took some of there paperwork with me." I tell him, making sure to see his reaction to my words. He slightly flinches but covers up quickly.
„What are you hiding Agent Callen?" Spenc asks him. He also had seen his reaction to my words. I mean, of course he did, he is a profiler after all! Callen looked not sure if he should say something or not.
„I have a history with comescu as well. Why did they target you?" he answers cryptic before asking a question himself. Looking at Hetty for permission to tell him and after a quick nod I start.
„They think that our blood isn't worth to be on this world, I guess that's the easy way to put it. That's why they killed our parents when we were 2." I tell him while holding Spenc tightly. They both looked shocked...I guess they didn't thought blood feuds exists still.
„How could you keep that from me?" Callen accusingly asks Hetty. Her shameful look tells me that there is something important, that she kept hidden from Spenc and me.
„Hetty?" we ask her in sync like we always did.
„Mr. Callen here is a part of the second family that got targeted by the Comescus." she says after sighing deeply.
„What!?" Spenc and i again ask in perfect sync.
„My mother got killed in Romania, that's were Hetty found me and brought me to America with her." Callen answers softly. Spenc an i were looking at him in shock, we only knew Hetty helped someone named Callen, but not once did she tell us that he also was targeted by the Comescus. Spenc phone rings and penetrates the silence.
„Dr. Spencer Reid, how may I help you?" he answers and suddenly went beet red.
„Excuse me!" he says and went into the kitchen. Not sure if something is wrong I follow after him.
„Derek i told you not to come here!!" he nervously says. Derek? Wait isn't that one of his colleagues? The one he was in love with but to afraid to tell him?!
„I can't tell you where I am! I told you it's dangerous here! Why would you come after I told you not to!?" he desperately wants to know. His distress doesn't sit well with me, pulling his phone out of his hand.
„Hey! Is this Derek Morgen?" I ask friendly. The sudden chocking on the other end of the phone nearly makes me laugh out loud.
„Yeah, that's me, and who would you be?" he asks firmly, not really hiding his jealousy. Smiling at that fact, I knew he had the hots for my brother!!
„I am the reason Spencer is in LA. When I understood that conversation correctly than you are now here too?" I asked him nonchalantly. Spencer is looking at me like I got crazy, but who cares! Everyone is a bit crazy after all.
„I am! But pretty boy won't tell me where he is!" he tells me accusingly.
„Pretty boy?" I ask trying really, really hard not to laugh while Spenc once again went bright red at that nickname.
„Yeah, that's what I call him. He didn't tell you?" he asks with a smirk clearly to hear. Oh boy, you are thinking in the complete wrong direction if you think we are together, I think to myself.
„I get someone to pick you up if that is alright for you. For safekeeping reasons I can't tell you the address." I tell him softly. I know he would think it could be a trap but it's the simple truth.
„Ok, i will be waiting! And tell pretty boy that he has some explaining to do when I get there!" he answers before the call ends. Turning to my brother who still looks kind of freaked out, I tell him what he said. This only turns him even redder than before even thought that shouldn't of been possible!
„Why did you have to do that?" he asks whining a bit. Pulling him in a hug to soothe him a bit.
„Because he was extrem worried about you! Otherwise he wouldn't of flew all the way to LA, and he was really jealous as I took the phone." I tell him softly, not wanting him to think I didn't think that through.
„I also have to tell him that if he hurts you there won't be enough evidence to find him." I add innocently. He laughs at me and i feel already lighter, seeing him laughing that hard. Going back to the living room to ask if I could borrow a car.
„Why would you need a car Hanna? Hetty asks worriedly.
„Spenc got a call from a co-worker, he was worried because he left BAU without explanation." I lie slightly, not knowing how much Spenc wants them to know.
„Spencer? Who is following? Is it this Morgan?" Hetty asks with a sly smile. Spencer immediately turns red again while we laughed at his face.
„Hetty!?" he asks incredulously.
„So about the car?" I ask to come him to some help.
„Take Mr. Hanna with you." Hetty says and throws me her keys.
„Wait! I don't think it's a good idea to go without me!" Spencer suddenly says panicked.
„Don't worry, until he hurts you he is safe!" I tell him with a smirk.
„Hanna! Come on you can't do that!" he says nearly bleeding with me.
„Let me have some fun bubbles!" I answer him smiling brightly! When agent Hanna takes a seat in the car I pull out and heed straight to the airport.
„I'm Sam by the way." he says after a minute of quiet driving.
„I know. Ex NAVY seal, married and two kids. Partner of G. Callen since 10 years. Hacked some systems to get some background on the both of you. Can't believe I got caught by a lifeguard !" I tell him without looking away from the street.
Liefeguard!?" he asks surprised at my statement before taking a deep breath.
„You are in a Delta Unit?" he asks stunned.
„I was in one, left 4 months ago." I answer him without really thinking about it.
„How comes that statement was more important than the fact I hacked the NCIS system?" I ask after a minute of silence.
„I have no idea!" he laughs. We pull up infront of Morgan, pulling down the window I call out his name. He immediately turns around and walks over to us.
„Where is pretty boy?" he asks worriedly. Seeing the smirk on Sams face makes me bite mine back.
„Nice to meet you to Derek, hop in and I drive you to him." I tell him with a small smile. He looks at me for a bit before opening the door.
„Do i know you? You look kind of familiar?" he asks after we drive off.
„I get that pretty often." I answer and hear Sam start to laugh.
„What do you mean by that?" Derek again asks.
„That means you know someone who looks quite similar like I do." I say cryptically. He seems to realize that he won't get a real answer from me and stops asking any more questions . Just when we pulled up infront of the safe house again, I finally turn around.
„If you ever hurt him, there won't be enough evidence that you ever lived on this planet. Did I make myself clear?" I ask him threateningly. He looks at me with wide eyes before he answers.
„I understand, but I won't ever hurt him!" he says honestly with a soft smile. Nodding once at him, I get out of the car. As soon as Derek gets out the house door opens wide. Spencer smiles shyly at Derek while I keep a close eye on both of them. They are so in love with each other, so why don't they just admit it already!?
„Hey Morgen! I hope Hanna was treating you well?" he asks him with a slight frown.
„I promised to not do anything to him, as long as he doesn't hurt you!" I answer Spencer and kiss his cheek when I passed him in the door.