Crying

Hanna's pov:
I hate crying! And even more than crying itself I hate crying in front of people!! Stephen is ok to cry in front of, because he is my brother, my best friend. Still not what I like but something I know deep down in my heart is ok to, because he would never make fun of me for it, or even worse think of me as weak. The only downside from crying in front of Stephen is him hugging me which makes me cry even more. Well, just like I said, I hate crying.
But after what was said downstairs only minutes prior didn't let me have any other way. I guess I am pretty sensible, the most time I can act like I don't care but those boys as well as my family knows me. They would of known that I would be lying or try to hide my tears, so no reason to even try. That's why I decided that running into my room like a teenager was the best way to go. It didn't take long though till Tom, cute lovable and caring Tom came to me with a sad look and open arms. And how on earth should I send him away when he stands there heartbroken for me. He slowly comes closer to me, giving me enough time to stop him from hugging me, but I just physically couldn't. At that moment I just really needed a hug.
„It's ok! I scolded them on your behalf! And David definitely is going to sleep on the couch for at least a week!" he tells me. Giggling at the image alone at cute little tommy scolding all of his teammates. And I know for sure that all the boys are going to be devastated that our baby isn't happy with either of them. David Especially is going to growl on his need to get on his loves good side once again!
„thank you! For standing up for me and for coming here. Even though I know you knew I wouldn't like any company right now." I tell him thankfully.
„I know! But I also knew you wouldn't be able to be mad at me, other than with the rest of them!" he answers me with his cute little giggle.
„I know. Never could be mad at you ever! You are like my other little brother! Love you lots!" I tell him honestly.
„Love you to. Always wanted a big sister anyway, but don't tell the others! Don't need them to baby my anymore than the already do!" he answers me with a smile.
„Shall I talk to them about it? I can scare them a bit?" I ask him. Wanting to concentrate on something else to stop myself from crying the whole time.
„No, I am not going to let you distract me from the problem we have at our hands!" he tells me sternly. Ugh, on times like this I seriously hate that he knows me that good as well.
„Sorry." i mumble out vulnerable.
„It's okay." he answers me but hugs me a bit tighter.
„Can you please send Stephen up here?" I ask him, already feeling the first tears falling onto my cheeks. Hearing him sigh deeply at my plea, but still he nods at me in answer. Turning around and walking to the door.
„Tommy? Thank you! For being there for me." I thank him. Feeling deeply thankful for everything he had done for me, not only today but all those years since we know each other. He quickly runs to me again and hugs me once again tightly into his chest.
„Don't worry, I am going to make them regret hurting my sister!" he tells me before kissing my cheek and leaving the room. Shaking my head at him and his cute little self. It also only took about a minute before Stephen enters the room. He looks really pale, his eyes glassy with unshed tears. And just like clockwork my own tears start to fall out of my eyes. Without a word he walks to me and pulls me right into his broad chest. His typical and soothing smell immediately engulfs me just as strongly as his strong arms.
„I am so sorry hun! I never meant for you to feel like that! You need to believe me!" he tells me through his own tears.
„I know." I answer him through some hiccups from my crying. His only reply was to pull me even closer into himself. No idea how long he was just holding me like that, and i honestly don't care!
„I am so sorry for making you cry!" he tells me with self loathe. Softly putting my right hand on his cheek.
„Don't! Please don't do this to yourself!" I beg him, knowing what self hurtful things are currently running through his head.
„ i am so Sorry!" he only says again. His whole body now shaking like a leaf.
„Don't!!!" i tell him sternly. Wanting, no! Needing for him to stop hating on himself!
„Please dont!" i again tell him, hoping that he will finally listen to me.
„I am just scared you and Spencer are going to leave me." he mumbles into my head. Squeezing my body once as if to make sure that I still am there with him.
„Never! You hear me!? I and Spencer would never leave you!" I tell him strictly. Making sure he is looking me in the eyes while I say that.
„We are a Family!!! We always sticked together and absolutely nothing is going to change that!!!" I tell him earnestly. He looks relieved but I know he still isn't believing me completely on that manner. For him it always was strange that we would even bother with him when even his own parents didn't care enough for him.
„Stephen, we Love you! You are just as much my brother as Spencer is!!" i inform him softly.
„Nothing will ever change that! You need to believe me!" I add just as softly. He only hugs me tighter than before into himself, which of course makes me start to cry all over again.
„Ok. I believe you. But you need to believe me as well that I didn't wanted to hurt you! That's just the furthest away from what my intention was!" he says after a heavy sigh.
„I know." I answer him, because it's true. I always knew that he didn't wanted to hurt me. This whole thing is my fault anyway! If I wouldn't be like the Softie that i am, i would of just sucked it up and that would of been it.
„Stop it! If I am not allowed to think lowly about myself neither are you!" Stephen sternly tells me.
Again we just stand in the middle of my room, him holding me tightly while I can't stop myself from bawling my eyes out. A knock on my door, let's me panic a bit, still I couldn't stop myself from crying.
The person who was however entering the room, was however none of which I would of thought of! Why would Callen come up to here? We don't even know each other, so why does he even care. He however sounded so sincere about wanting to make sure that I was okay. And also really pissed at Stephen for making me cry. I just couldn't stop myself from running to him, hugging myself I to him nor from begging him to not leave me. Not even knowing why, but my heart just stopped beating as he said he would leave! After Stephen and him have spoken a few words to one another, Stephen quickly kissed my head and told me love you before leaving me with Callen alone in my room.