Let's do this

Hanna's pov:
After we all figured out the best way to take the last Comescu down, Callen, dad and I head out. Sam was really mad that we wouldn't allow him to come along, but he has a family to look out for. That is the honest reason I didn't want him to come along, but I haven't said that out loud, even though I am pretty sure they might have figured that out by themselves. The only reason he stayed back after all,was because I told him I need him here so I know the rest was safe.

„So we are just going to go shop in there and then slowly walk around that area?" Callen asks when we pulled up near the shop.
„That's the Plan. Dad? Did you figure out where to hide?" I answer and question at the same time.
„I am going to be an old man and read a newspaper right opposite from the store. Just make sure you don't go away to far." he answers. I know he doesn't really like the idea of me nor Callen out there fighting for ourselves, but he also knows otherwise Dracul won't show his face.
„Be safe love!" He says and pulls me into a tight hug after we exit the car. Before he casually makes his way to a park bench to „read" his newspaper.
„Well, than let's do this." Callen says with a determined look.
„Try to look less determined, he may think it could be a trap otherwise." I tell him, trying my best to look non gallantly.
„Of course, sorry! I just want this to finally end." he answers me and intertwines our hands as if we were lovers and not complete strangers. Slowly we walk to the entry only to get stopped by non other than Dracul and one of his bodyguards. well, that was faster than I expected to be honest!
„Looks like it's my lucky day today. Two of you disgusting humans at once!" he sneeres at us.
„Long Time not seen cousin." i answer him with pure venom.
„Don't you dare call me that! We have absolutely nothing alike! Your dad and your disgusting mother defiled your blood!" he fumes back. Guess it isn't a good idea to further put oil in the fire, but that asshole just pushes my buttons.
„You are right! We have absolutely nothing alike and I am very thankful for that!" I tell him  while looking him up and down in disgust.
„How dare you!" he shouts and takes a step closer, only to get pushed back by Callen.
„What? To much of a coward to go against a man so you pick a fight with a girl?" he asks him just as pissed as I am.
„who is a coward now?" he shouts out hysterically, while pulling out a gun of his jeans to point it at us. I only look at him with a smirk.
„Do you really think that is going to help you?" I ask him with a shake of my head.
„Oh, you have no idea how often I dreamed of finally killing the both of you!" he sneers triumphantly.
„If you really are dumb enough to think that we came here alone!" I say and smirk when I see 3 red points appearing on his chest and one on his forehead, same for his bodyguard.
„What is that supposed to mean?" he questions, still not realizing that he is already more dead than alive.
„Nice little dots you guys have there!" Callen tells them with a slight chuckle. They both look at each other in question before seeing what we are talking about.
„That is not how this is supposed to end!" Dracul shouts frustration clear to hear. Then he suddenly lifts his gun again, aiming it right at me.
„I won't go alone!" he shouts hysterically and pulls the trigger. Hearing some more gunshots going off in the background before I hit the ground with Callen on top of me.
„What was that for? You realize we both are wearing bulletproof vests?" I ask him with a laugh.
„I know, but I wanted to make sure!" he says with a wide smile. He climbs off of me before helping me on my own two legs again.
„Turn around Callen. I need to check if the bullet isn't in you." I tell him softly, hoping he didn't get hurt because of me. He turns around and shows me his back.
„Everything alright Hanna, don't worry! He always was bad at fireing a gun." he tells me with a laugh. Still I checked him over from head to toe, better safe than sorry. That's what Hetty always thought me.
„Are you guys ok?" dad asks us worriedly when he came to a sudden halt in front of us.
„Do you guys know who shot them?" he asks after another second in wonder.
„We are fine Gibbs don't worry. But I also would like to know who helped us." Callen answers him soothingly but also a bit curious.
„That would be us then." a familiar voice announces behind me.
„Stephen!" i squeal happily at seeing my old second in command!
„Hanna! How dare you not inviting us on this one!?" he asks me sternly but happily hugging me to his huge chest.
„And what about us?" the rest of me old team asks me mockingly. I hug one after the other with a huge smile on my face. It has been way to long since I last saw them.
„Thank you guys for your help!" I tell them after I pulled away from the last one.
„It was the least we could do! After all you safed our butts way to often to let you deal with this on your own." Stephen says cheekily which makes us all laugh. A caught pulls me out of my happy bubble of seeing them again.
„Oh, sorry I forgot! This is my former team." I say while pointing at the childishly behaving soldiers behind me.
„And this is my dad and Agent Callen from the NCIS" I introduce them to my former team with a smile. They all seem to hit it off right away, i guess I should off known. I mean dad always was and will be a marine and Callen also seems to have a similar personality as dad.
„Stephen!" i hear an overjoyed Spencer shouts while running in full speed towards us.
„Spencer! How are you!" stephen asks him while catching him midair since Spencer jumps right at him.
„I am good! How are you?" Spencer asks him still cuddled up to him, much to Derek's jealousy it's seems.
„I am Good baby boy! How about you? What happened to your special someone?" stephen wants to know, already looking straight at Derek with one of his popular „i am going to kill you" look.
„We are doing fine. Finally told him about my feelings." Spencer answers him bright red.
„That's awesome baby boy!!" he answers and walks strait up to derek.
„Congrats on your boyfriend man! But if I ever hear about you hurting him, let's just say Hanna is going to be the least of your worries!" he tells him sternly.
„Don't worry, I have absolutely no intentions on ever hurting MY pretty boy!" derek replies him in an possessive tone which makes me and the rest chuckle.
„So, how about we all drive back to the safe house and have some dinner together?" Hetty asks, more like instructs us all. And like the good little kids that we all are, we dutifully agreed.